Happy Turkey Day

Slick

I just want to wish everyone a SAFE and Happy Thanksgiving here in the US.

I will be going wheeling HOPEFULLY on turkey day, if not then this weekend. I may be working tomorrow :rolleyes: (gotta earn the gas $$ to go wheelin!)

Enjoy feast and family, and please no drinky drivey, and watch out for those who do. :beer::beer::aok:

Turkey.jpg

Edited by Slick

Happy T day all, and I hope this doesnt happen to you:

IMG_1415.sized.jpg

woops! lol

:o d'oh! funny enough, that happened to me 4 turkey day's ago! hehehe..... got out of it (had the jeep then) with not too much harm done..... i just kept hitting the "step" with my smitty til it fell apart enuff for me to bounce over it :D

tried to get pulled back, wasnt working, so I shoved logs and bits under the wheels and popped over the license plate cruncher there, no damage done, just an alignment and 2.5 hours of pulling bread dough like mud out of there by hand and hose :)

*sighs* i went to work for 6 hrs..... only "family" who called to wish me a happy turkey day was my best friend Lorna.... finished work at 3.. went to Dave's house, played with his bro's new sandblaster, ate a turkey n mashed tater sammich and headed home. :)

BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH

Ill call you Rachel :hide:

B) otay. harass me tomorrow. i am doing "u haul university" tests right now.... :rolleyes: with some poho'n inbetween of course lol

Edited by Slick