Sites Been Hacked

RedPath88

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logs from this software are worthless. This is version 1.3 Final, remember? The last release was 2.1. I've looked...tried...gave up and looked some more...couldn't find a damn thing worth looking at. The options are very limited on this outdated software.

Im guessing someone just guessed your password for your email or account. I had a site on invision free and it would take some effort to hack. Only advice i got is change your password to some mumbo jumbo thats on a sticky note on your monitor. Also make it so your account has no email. Then they cant use that method.

I had the same problem and everytime I came into the system I would get 4 trojan horses

I found the only way to get around it was to get a different antivirus program, so either the new program didn't see it or it is quietly blocking it

Nope. Got it, though. It was buried again, in the global forum header nav section. I had to view the main forum page source and find it, then figure out where the HTML element for that section was to edit it out. *sigh*

Can't people just leave us alone? By the way, I've never gotten any errors or virus notification using Firefox, even up to this morning with the javascript addition.

• 2 weeks later...