Boys in the shop....

Pathfinder Phil

Good stuff. I hope in the future you encourage and guide it. We all need more skilled and gifted guys out there to keep things up and come out with cool new fab'd stuff. My neighbor's kid just graduated high school, and working with his dad and another neighor, his senior project was a bobbed and tubed 81 Yota beast. Go for it! :aok:

Yeah, I try to encourage them without forcing them. Maybe they'll be welding your next L&P Steering system!! Well, not anytime soon......hehehheee But I also know there not gonna learn much by not at least trying. I know the welds aren't great, but at least "it" holds together. And that's a step in the right direction at least. I try to teach them without it being too much like school so they hate it. At least they're interested and want to learn and do it.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....L&P and Son(s)....((LEE!?!?!))???? heheheheee

Good stuff. I hope in the future you encourage and guide it. We all need more skilled and gifted guys out there to keep things up and come out with cool new fab'd stuff. My neighbor's kid just graduated high school, and working with his dad and another neighor, his senior project was a bobbed and tubed 81 Yota beast. Go for it! :aok:

I remember that truck... nice! :aok: