NPORA header pic

88pathoffroad

Someone help out here and put together a nice NPORA header pic. The one I made sucks and I'm not well-versed in Photoshop at all. Post all submissions in this thread and we'll vote for a winner!

Ideally, the pic should be: about 150 pix tall x ?? wide? We can debate on the sizing, too. I'd like the WD21 2-door, 4-door, R50, and R51 all represented if at all possible.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: Although I dissagree that the 2Dr and 4Dr's are different generations, I will say, that at least with the WD21's you can visibly and easily tell which is which... even someone who knows nothing about them can tell they are different... even though they are the same damned thing :lol:

Dan, what's with all the rocks and otherwise dry ground? No mud?

Oh and I like who we are showing off the weak licence plate mounts on the R51's :laugh:

anyway to set up a directory where members could submit their headers and if they're clean (possibly having a template like the 1 above that has the npora forums and they place their pic) so that it would randomly load?

i know UNCC had that on their home page for a long time but i donno if that would kill any bandwidth and/or how hard that would be

anyway to set up a directory where members could submit their headers and if they're clean (possibly having a template like the 1 above that has the npora forums and they place their pic) so that it would randomly load

You think -bounce- you think -bounce-

Could it be done ?? -bounce-

hey 88, can you copy and paste the below up there? this is a slide show from FRAP NPORA

<embed quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" src="http://widget.slide.com/widgets/frapprticker.swf" name="flashticker" salign="l" align="middle" scale="noscale" width="400" height="130" flashvars="site=www.frappr.com/?a=slidewidget&gid=368817" bgcolor="#f5f5f5" ></embed>

sssh just a thought. although this is called NPORA...... a lot of our new members have not, and will never be going off road.... therefore i say use pics that people of all walks of life can identify with.. in other words. no heavily modified, unrecognizable rigs doing insane things..... and maybe (if 4 pics are used for example) 2 be on road/poser shots and 2 be off road... don't want to scare new members by letting them think we are strictly hard core off roaders here..... just my .02 -study-

BTW: definitely has to be 88's and mr jims pathys for the WD's ;)

ps- that slideshow looks AWESOME! :cool2:

Edited by Slick

Nah, this is the Nissan Pathfinder OFFROAD Association. We're here to offroad and talk about it. Not pound curbs and wheel on grocery store parking lots. I don't care who wheels or not, but that's our theme.

:blink: and just what is wrong with "mall crawling"? :laugh: jeeps do it all the time :hide:

The slideshow would be a whole lot cooler if it had less avatars and misc. people pics in the source folder. ;)

and as soon as i hear back from frappr i'll fix it.. they changed some things and right now, i am unable to log in as the admin.. :mellow: