Are you ready for some Football?

fordsho90

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not interested in the slightest bit, but you can enjoy watching sweaty men grab each other all you want  though.

why thank you... i will sly

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! -bounce- :unsure: try to win one this year..eh?

I'M A

RaidersGirl.gif

Edited by Slick

I'll be an Eagles fan as long as I get the corp suite at the stadium. Other than that... I'm a fan of whatever team is on TV that keeps me from mowing the lawn or fixing the gutters

I used to be a die hard MIami FAn especially when Dan Marino was QB. Ever since he left the team has just really sucked a$$. Not that I would ever abondon them as my team but now I live in colorado close to denver and I always liked the Broncos so now I root for them all the way!! I still keep track of the dolphins too

pittsburgh steelers here.....and even without big ben last night, they still pulled it out over miami....

BTW why does everyone think Daunte Culpepper is going to be magic for the dolphins. personally i think he has lost his talent somewhere....watching him last night made me wonder why all the commentators were saying he was going to turn this team around. he had a horrible outing, not completing the passes he should have been completing, looking like a second string QB.....can someone please clear that up for me???

-sam

that's also winless, venge. :rolleyes::D

HATE the rusties! i don't care for skins either.. miami sucks and has sucked since 75. :P Marino has always seemed way over rated to me just like Manning is today.

the pack.. sometimes i hate them sometimes i don't but favre should have retired last year if not before.

gotta love da bearz though.. :beer::D :D

pittsburgh steelers here.....and even without big ben last night, they still pulled it out over miami....

BTW why does everyone think Daunte Culpepper is going to be magic for the dolphins. personally i think he has lost his talent somewhere....watching him last night made me wonder why all the commentators were saying he was going to turn this team around. he had a horrible outing, not completing the passes he should have been completing, looking like a second string QB.....can someone please clear that up for me???

-sam

Can you say no Cris Carter no Randy Moss??? Just throw it in the general area of those two and they would catch it, did you see what he did last year before he got hurt? and what Brad Johnson did with the same people? Thats why he is in Miami.