1. 1. Do you ride with dogs?

• Yes!!
    • No.
    • Only if she pays for the gas and booze

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never will I ever. The p.o used to and now i have two arm-rests made of electrical tape, scratched up carpet in the back, missing pieces of window tint, and enough gouges in the boot panels to make me want to rip it all out and rhino coat

well, it sounds to me that you might as well have one then!!! lol!!@!

never will I ever. The p.o used to and now i have two arm-rests made of electrical tape, scratched up carpet in the back, missing pieces of window tint, and enough gouges in the boot panels to make me want to rip it all out and rhino coat

I have the same thing with the tint. That would also explain the scratches in the rear cargo area. I'm kind of a perfectionist with the interior. I want it to look new all the time.

obviously the PO didnt have "control" of their dogs...that is one thing for me..my dog will listen to me...hell my buddies dog listens to me over him b/c he knows i'm not gonna put up with his games...Maggi knew better too...I don't belive in the alpha dog/pack theory but if you work with them and train them they will do as expected b/c they want to please you...

my dog goes with me on every trip, whether it's camping, fishing, wheeling, etc. she's pretty wild outside the car, but once she gets in she just gets in her spot (the back seat, driver's side window) and chills. she doesn't bark, doesn't jump out (i leave the windows all the way down), and she has gotten pretty damn good at assuming the "crash position" when it comes to wheeling!

here she is at the last meet and greet:

rsz_KKK-lab.jpg

damn near spit my beer out...EFFING awesome...you fskcing texans...:beer:

I love dogs but I actually ride with my cat Judah.....I have to put him in a Seat belt.

Judah.jpg

ooo how much does he weigh?? I have a contender to that!!!!! but.. with his attitude... might be hard to hold him for a pic.. I'd rather hold a Wolverine!

ooo how much does he weigh?? I have a contender to that!!!!! but.. with his attitude... might be hard to hold him for a pic.. I'd rather hold a Wolverine!

Alot I know that, I haven't weighed him. he does not hang around for stuff like that. LoL

Alot I know that, I haven't weighed him. he does not hang around for stuff like that. LoL

hmm... I will submit and call u the winner...... my cat was last weighed many years ago.. and was 18 1/2 lbs... all say he has grown a s%@ load since then....plus he is a long hair so he looks even bigger than he is. Everybody that sees him says he is the biggest "dam" cat they have ever seen... and asks if he is a "coon cat" .........he is a Jersey stray... grew up holdin his own i guess......but yours looks a tad bigger.... :coolpics:

hmm... I will submit and call u the winner...... my cat was last weighed many years ago.. and was 18 1/2 lbs... all say he has grown a s%@ load since then....plus he is a long hair so he looks even bigger than he is. Everybody that sees him says he is the biggest "dam" cat they have ever seen... and asks if he is a "coon cat" .........he is a Jersey stray... grew up holdin his own i guess......but yours looks a tad bigger.... :coolpics:

LoL not mine...just jokin..But To be truthful I have one right now that is a Maine Coon and will probably get about that big. But he is just a year old Judah... I will post some pics later... He is still a big boy he's twice the size of my other 2 5year old cats already at just a year... :blush02:

Do you have a dog onboard?

Mine is a Beagle/Brendle Pit mix..... more like a tall brendle beagle.....old and %#%^...Smelly as hell..... pain in the %##% ..............little%@%........ couldn't live without him' :deadhorse:

2958364950104806154wVROxY_th.jpg

That's awesome, I had a brendle pit mix too Bear...Miss the hell out of that dog.

• 1 month later...

n36619102_36652025_1723727.jpg

My newly adopted pup...he hasn't been in the pathy yet but very soon...only about 8-10 weeks old...mostly lab but has some collie in him

his name is Beaux...Mr. Beaux Jangles (Bo'jangles) but added Mr to make it more proper and threw a lil cajun twist with Beaux but not as in beautiful as the french translation...if it were a chick it'da been Dixie

added some more pix...

5023_625653703167_36619102_36698346_5569425_n.jpg

5023_625654416737_36619102_36698352_6733133_n.jpg

5023_625653693187_36619102_36698344_3428906_n.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder

Here is Isis. Her brother Rocco is laying in a hole he dug in the yard (in the picture). They love to go for rides. My girlfriend refuses to stay in the truck if the trail is rough so she takes them and they spot for me.

IMG_0004.jpg

Just got done riding with my blue heeler "Pilsner" when I read this. He loves the truck!

Guess you have to click on the pic, not sure why it didn't come up?? But it does when you click.

post-22072-1246067861_thumb.jpg

Edited by solidbob

Just got done riding with my blue heeler "Pilsner" when I read this. He loves the truck!

Guess you have to click on the pic, not sure why it didn't come up?? But it does when you click.

post-22072-1246067861_thumb.jpg

Good lookin heeler Solidbob. very smart doggers those guys are!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...