Nissan off-road pics

SaKaNa

So today I went out into the woods with a Pathy, Frontier, Land Rover Discovery, Ford Ranger, a couple of Jeeps, and some GMC truck or something. The Frontier was insane... not stuck once.

I took the Frontier pic, two other people took the pathy pics... but here yas go:

The first one is me going through water that had just swallowed that red truck.

1403fishnetgunsex5.jpg

2005 Nissan Frontier NISMO goes right in and out without a problem.

frontierwatergf9.jpg

I get a pull from a Land Rover Discovery. He had just dug some nice ruts and I decided I'd try going right in them too instead of just to the side... bottomed out.. haha.

1410wharton12sx5.jpg

Oh, and OR99.5... *somehow* the Land Rover didnt get stuck in any mud or water... but AFTER it went through what I'm shown going through here, we all parked and got out for a few minutes... and somehow when the rest of us all started up again, the LR was completely stuck... it got stuck on dry land, but not in mud... I ended up getting stuck in some sand at the end too, parked in really deep soft sand... but the mud that I was stuck in wasnt that bad, it was thick enough that I could walk right on top of it.

1dd0.jpg

2cf0.jpg

3jd9.jpg

4bx4.jpg

Oh, and OR99.5... *somehow* the Land Rover didnt get stuck in any mud or water... but AFTER it went through what I'm shown going through here, we all parked and got out for a few minutes... and somehow when the rest of us all started up again, the LR was completely stuck... it got stuck on dry land, but not in mud

Land Rover's are heavy and when stock, have small contact patches. They're known to get bogged down in sand, but can chug through mud.

And I thought you were going to say that the LR didn't start!

Sweet pics man! Looks like you had a blast!

When I first saw the Fronty, I thought I recognized it, but realized that it was very different. Whoops...LOL.

Yeah, looks kinda like Patrick's.

Glad to see someone getting dirty :aok:

Nope...hasn't gotten it fixed yet. Nissan is giving him the runaround on his warranty coverage saying he must have hit something with it.

Hmm...funny, I've hit tons of crap with my front diff and it never cracked...maybe you should have KEPT THEM STEEL NISSAN!!!

Nope...hasn't gotten it fixed yet. Nissan is giving him the runaround on his warranty coverage saying he must have hit something with it.

Hmm...funny, I've hit tons of crap with my front diff and it never cracked...maybe you should have KEPT THEM STEEL NISSAN!!!

holy crap, that was a long time ago, i suppose the front is dana too?