Tail Lights

NismoSkyZ

I have a few questions about taillights. My right one was recently cracked, and I want to know what options I have. I know I can get the OEM for a 97, but I like the 99 and up tail lights. Would they fit on my 97 or do I need a lot of modification? I might even go with these black altezzas Here, but I dont know if they would appear too rice or not.

Well, it's up to you if you think theyre too rice for you... they're not my cup of tea.

I have the feeling any of the R50 tail lights can be interchanged... but I'll let someone else answer that Q for you...

The only ones that wont work are the 01+ QX4 Lights....the reverse lights are not integrated into the housing, they are by the license plate.

The 99.5-04 Pathfinder lights will work fine on an older Pathy.

Thanks to everyone for their help. The harness came with the taillights and it literally is "plug and play," even though it is hard to find the plug. Ill post some pics once I get them installed. Thanks Again!

What year tail is that? Might go good with the set of clear corners I'm getting from InifinitiQX4X4 a.k.a. Ed

99.5+ is the tail on the right. As said before, you need a new wiring harness. I believe if you get the early QX4 tails you just use your existing harness. I prefer the early QX4 tails myself. They would also go well with clears.