new to npora

mattd123

Hey guys im matt from beverly mass and i love pathfinders this is my first car and it was free and beat up but i like it. one question i ordered stickers and joined up and i have payment conformation but i havent receved and acknowledgement of being a member i joined last week any idea how long it takes

It may be forever the way things are going. You should have read up here first, cause MrJim is incommunicado since last year.

It still amazes me that people will send someone they don't know money for something without talking to them or even getting a reply email back first...

one question i ordered stickers and joined up and i have payment conformation but i havent receved and acknowledgement of being a member i joined last week any idea how long it takes

Don't get too bent out of shape about it. It will be pennies on the dollar compared to the knowledge base you now have access too. B)

Welcome and please post pics of your ride. Have you named her yet?

Welcome! Yeah, I was going to join and all that stuff, but I notice that the main page never changes, so I wasnt sure what to do. When it looks like things change, I will sign up. But hey, enjoy the site and all the info, best on the web!

well its a 1997 nissan pathfinder le Her name is elly. and she is a beast let me get some pics up

the beast

402014504_l.jpg

402014941_l.jpg

the deck

402015583_m.jpg

i dont like these seats they werent the ones i ordered but the gave them to me for 10 apiece so i live with it

402034353_m.jpg

i re sprayed my interior black and red one day with duplicolor vinyl dye it looks ok needs alittle touching up it took about 8 hours to take the interior out paint it and put it back in it was fun. i recently had the exhaust replaced because it got stuck on a root and the exhaust manifold rattles when the car is cold and i dont really care haha if i fail inspetion ill buy headers and 150 apiece instead of 698 dollar stupid things

yea i cant find headers but thats ok anyway yea the pathfinder was my dads he bought it new in 1997 and then when i turned 16 he gave it to me in traid for a summers worth of work around the house its a nice car and i love it.

You might try searching on the headers a little bit harder, they haven't been available for the R50 for a long time.

im sure they can be made if the price is right it might cost ya a lot of money and you might have to design them up on a program but im sure u could get them somehow if u had to have them

you got a free r50?!?!?! thats insane!!

welcome to NPORA man WAVEY

:nono: not totally free.... he had to work for it..... but still....... damn dude. did you build an extension for it? :blink:

im confused what do you mean did i build and extension for it??

did your dad make you build an extension on his house (labor) for the pathy ;)

actually i had to help with the deck and fence digging post holes wich by law have to be 5 feet deep for saftey reasons is a pain in the butt ill tell you that much... but honestly i worked hard for the car i pulled my own weight (and im kind of a fat kid) but it was worth it.

Welcome to the board, nice pathy.  there was a member who had some headers custom made at a shop.  Forgot who, but try looking in the 96-04 pathy section.

sssh doesn't dan have some custom headers?? or some special... off-the-wall-not-available-anymore-headers?

and his fence is now 1' high with 5' being underground :laugh::lol:

Edited by Slick