the things nissan missed

94extreme

- Truck could have had a little more height so we could fit at least 32's when stock (wishful thinking)

at least 31s came as an option when wranglers have a max of 31

*waits for someone to bitch about that*

i know its comin

Edited by FLApathy

I have one on the WD's no one has said yet: The dash configuation, in regards to where it meets the front windshield. I had a friend loose his wallet out the window when he tossed it up on the passenger dash and I took a left turn shortly there after. Needless to say the window was down and we had to turn around. You can't put anything up there without it sliding back and forth or just straight off when you accelerate. That has always bugged me a bit.

one thing i hate the most, and it seem to apply to most jap vehicles is that when you go through a puddle, water/mud ends up on the freaking windshield.. what kind of bright mind designed for that?

I love my pathy, and almost everything about it. The biggest problem's I can find are

1. The #6 spark plug ( Mine never came with the handy tool I've heard so much about)

2. Alternator placement. I've had to change mine 3 times now due to it being so damn low. I guess i could stop driving through mud puddles, but what kind of fun would that be? :P

Oh yeah, the weak steering, but I don't need to mention that again... sssh

- Where's the voltage meter?

I'v got one! :D

The light's on/keys in the ignition warning bell. For being such a manly rugged truck the bell seems, well, kinda girly.

Only included oil pressure gauge on the 87 model. Why'd they remove it? :confused:

No shoulder belts in the back. I almost always have to guide my passengers as to which belt and which buckle they are supposed to use. :rolleyes:

Everything else has been touched on already...

No shoulder belts in the back. I almost always have to guide my passengers as to which belt and which buckle they are supposed to use. :rolleyes:

my 94 has shoulder belts but it's always kind of a hassle to figure which buckle they go into..

one thing i hate the most, and it seem to apply to most jap vehicles is that when you go through a puddle, water/mud ends up on the freaking windshield.. what kind of bright mind designed for that?

hmmm, the only time ive ever had that happen was when i hit some mud to fast and fell into a hole and drove into the wall of water i just made, or when i do donuts in mud and spin around into my roost

Tire carrier opens on the right ( I would have preferred left)

I'm pretty sure this is so you don't get nailed by a passing car when you are pulled over on the side of the road. (unless of course you drive on the left side of the road :crazy: )

I would love it if the rear gate opened about 6inches higher, I'm starting to get a funny indentation on my forehead. :P

hmmm, the only time ive ever had that happen was when i hit some mud to fast and fell into a hole and drove into the wall of water i just made, or when i do donuts in mud and spin around into my roost

everytime i hit a puddle on the street this happens.. it's one of the worst design effects i think there is.. no other car i have ever had (non jap) does that.. they all spray it out not on..

everytime i hit a puddle on the street this happens.. it's one of the worst design effects i think there is.. no other car i have ever had (non jap) does that.. they all spray it out not on..

Had Bronco that did the same thing. I always figured it was a truck thing :shrug:

My horn sounds like a lame duck, i'm embarrassed to use it. A truck should have a better horn than that.

Oh yah I forgot about that!

I keep meaning to get a really loud horn from some huge truck at a Junkyard someday, or an air horn sly