• No
    • Maybe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever talk to a person who has smoked alot of marijuana in the past? Not exactly crisp are they?

WOW.. dude ............

if they are stoned, then they may not be crisp..

I have smoked alot! I'm an international project manager for a multinational company. have an IQ of over 135.

guess i must be stupid compared to you

Edited by mzxtreme

now now kids... settle down

please try to keep on topic and refrain from personal attacks. :contract:

Edited by k9sar

Ever talk to a person who has smoked alot of marijuana in the past? Not exactly crisp are they?

Depends on the stoner -- typically the "not exactly crisp" stoners were "not exactly crisp" before the started smoking.

like I stated in my previous post legalize it all and be done with it.......crime will come down and the economy will go up plain and simple as that. I would rather see my tax dollars go somewhere on something that we can help like poverty,education and homelessness(sp?) the "war on drugs" has been going on for 20+ years and what do we have to show for it? squat its a white elephant and I know Im tired of feeding it

It's already "legal" here in California.

You need medical "cannabis club card" which can be had for around $150 for a medical consultation by a doctor'

potdoc1.jpg

Pot doctors

Dispensary locations and even delivery!!!

theres one on my street as well as one by my work!! They are everywhere if you know what they are...

A man of 36 is believed to have become the first person in Britain to die directly from cannabis poisoning.

He recorded a verdict of death by misadventure because Mr Maisey had died while taking part in an illegal activity

thats from that web site that was posted. its not known if in fact that was the cause of death. They believe it is, but nothing to confirm.. thats what i see.

in any case, this is my opinion,

I thought that i might be wrong about the THC in LSD, so i looked into it, they are completely different classifications, and are noted as such.. THC.. and LSD Two different.. bla bla bla

Really could of sworn I heard THC was supposedly in acid, ahh well. Still I dont approve of it, as to that whole "it's my body arguement" ok then, lets legalize everyother illegal drug, because well, its your body.

Really could of sworn I heard THC was supposedly in acid, ahh well. Still I dont approve of it, as to that whole "it's my body arguement" ok then, lets legalize everyother illegal drug, because well, its your body.

now were getting somewhere

ok. pot/hemp... there are a lot of users and there are many uses for the plant.. what's wrong with that.. in this day of natural resource shortages (well the beginning stages anyway) why not use this great resource? if the byproduct is a few potheads i can live with it.

we already did that, its called ALCOHOL.. it was illegal, now it isn't and its worse than pot..

obviously this is an argument between smokers and non smokers.

I just don't see how people can argue about something they don't know anything about... just the.. "I read this thing that says its bad"

not the "i've tried it and think its messed up"

If you ever talk to somebody who is really messed up on drugs.. i.e. meth, they will tell you that its messed up. you typically won't here this from a pot smoker

anyway, i'll shut up... for now

All it will do is contribute to the fall of society, in no way will this imrpove quality of life. Aside from the removal of small time drug dealers from prisons and streets.

the society has not fallen down completely and alcohol has been around for quite sometime.

go check your local ghetto ny and see how the other half lives leaglize.... it goes away cause the cartels are holding them hostage any longer
It's NY not Columbia.

ok, the mob or the gangs.. take your pick.

Mob's been gone for quite sometime, before Giuliani got into office even. Gang crim as well is down to almost none existant, thanks to our DA offices.

then who controls the drug trade? the city? dont think so mob is still around its just a different color now. Jamacians Hatians Columbians pick your poison