• No
    • Maybe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weed was illegalized in two places first, Texas and South Africa. Mexicans in Texas would smoke it and walk on white men's shadows and black men is South Africa would smoke it and look white men in the eyes.

I already stated that once before.

How is it racial? People of all colors looove weed. I mean, how many black hippies do you see?

I was under the impression that its this way due to the paper companies wanting to put the kibash on hemp due so they could push using trees for paper.

This what you mean by dupont mz?

How is it racial? People of all colors looove weed. I mean, how many black hippies do you see?

I was under the impression that its this way due to the paper companies wanting to put the kibash on hemp due so they could push using trees for paper.

This what you mean by dupont mz?

HAHA Yeah that is most of the problem.

Weed should be legalized!

Reasons? here is 10

1) Marijuana is psycologically adictive not physically (alcohol is both psyco, and physically adictive)

2) how many violent stoners do you know? (how many violent drunks do you know)

3) Marijuans DOES NOT cause brain damage as most people thought.. look into it, not going to explain it.

4)gets rid of a major "war on drugs" costs.

5) tax the hell out of it

6) the government should not be able to control "freedom of consumption" its my body not theirs.

7)No hangovers

8) pot is not a gateway drug (possible my own opinion)

9) IT GROWS IN THE DIRT

10)marijuana does not effect the body in the same way as alcohol. i could go smoke a fatty and go work in my garage stoned out of my gord. try that on alcohol.

Oh and correct me if i'm mistaken, but i belive that in Australia, they can test for marijuana in your saliva on the road.

whoever said that THC is the same as in ACID, thats a crock of BS. I've done both, and i'll tell you, there is nothing simlar from the 2. Maybe from a minute chemical stanpoint, but go smoke about 3 joints, do 1 hit of acid.. tell me that they are the same.. lol

It was stated that pot stays in the system for a month.. that is true to an extent. It remains there, but does not effect. if 2 guys partied on friday, 1 guy on weed, one on crystal meth. monday they both piss test. Guy on weed is busted, guy on meth is not!

3) Marijuans DOES NOT cause brain damage as most people thought.. look into it, not going to explain it.

THC which is the same thing that is in Acid, which causes damage, and Im supposed to believe this doesnt cause any damage?

Ever talk to a person who has smoked alot of marijuana in the past? Not exactly crisp are they?

if they aren't all "crisp" they did more then pot man. i know quite a few pure stoners and you'd never know it. i also know a few people that do all sorts of stuff and they ain't normal, for sure. it's not pot.

THC which is the same thing that is in Acid, which causes damage, and Im supposed to believe this doesnt cause any damage?

LSD:- Generic name for the hallucinogen lysergic acid diethylamide-25 Discovered by Dr. Albert Hofmann in 1938

MMM... THC.. isn't in this is it?