• Maybe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about a maybe?

I'm for decriminlization, not legalization -- would hate to see the corporate world pervert the situation.

Just let me grow and smoke it in my own home and I'll be happy.

make it all legal take the black market out of it tax it control it grow it process it...make people register that they are a user and eliminate the "war on drugs" and try using all that wasted money on education or heath care

make it all legal take the black market out of it tax it control it grow it process it...make people register that they are a user and eliminate the "war on drugs" and try using all that wasted money on education or heath care

Amen my friend, amen.

I don't smoke it. Can't stand the smell. Do think it would be alot easier if it was legal. Like fordsho said., my hard earned tax dollars can go somewhere else NOT drug fighting.

Although, legalizing this might just make snow flakes all the more popular.

Nope, THC (which is the main cause of the "high" in Marijuana) is essentially the same mind altering substance in acid. It affects such things as your motor skills, and not having anyone stoned out of their mind legally driving on the highway or operating any sort of machinery.

I really do not think that driving high on Marijuana is any worse than driving drunk, in fact drinking and driving is much worse. If legalized the same rule would have to apply to both driving high and driving drunk or intoxicated by any means.

Edited by TeenZombie01

How about a maybe? 

I'm for decriminlization, not legalization -- would hate to see the corporate world pervert the situation.

Just let me grow and smoke it in my own home and I'll be happy.

yup, done

hmm? what? decriminalization is legalization, no?

yup.

and, mj is not acid dude, and it's not a gateway drug.. jeez.. cigs and coffee are gateway drugs and the first is definitely worse then some pot. the next drug of choice is almost always alcohol and we know it effects negatively millions of lives accross the globe.

Ok then, well if you want to go through the whole idea of puting marijuana in the same category as alcohol as it relates to driving, first how do we test for it? Breathelyzer for alcohol.

Second why should we legalize it? Its proven that it effects alot of essential brain functions.

I really do not think that driving high on Marijuana is any worse than driving drunk, in fact drinking and driving is much worse. If legalized the same rule would have to apply to both driving high and driving drunk or intoxicated by any means.

the problem with all this is that there are thousands of richy wives all hopped up on prescription pills out there anyway.. some but not the others? me not likey

Ok then, well if you want to go through the whole idea of puting marijuana in the same category as alcohol as it relates to driving, first how do we test for it? Breathelyzer for alcohol.

Second why should we legalize it? Its proven that it effects alot of essential brain functions.

Uhh, alcohol is much worse buddy.

Well If it were up to me alcohol would be illegal. I mean if you are going to legalise alocohol then you might as well legalise the things that are not as bad, such as marijuana.

Edited by TeenZombie01

Uhh, alcohol is much worse buddy.

Did I say it wasn't? All I said was outside of having a lab in the trunk of a police car, how do you suppose we test, how do you know that person didnt smoke that day or 2 weeks before? since marijuana remins in your blood for I believe a month or so.

Ok then, has it not being legal effected your choice to smoke it or not? And don't turn this into anti-government crap.

of course it does. in amsterdam you have a choice, here you don't. it is anti gov though, that's who makes the laws in this land. now if you want to go deeper, dupont wouldn't be a bad place to start but at this point there is really no reason to go there as it would be in the hands of the gov. to make changes.

Well If it were up to me alcohol would be illegal. I mean if you are going to legalise alocohol then you might as well legalise the things that are not as bad, such as marijuana.

Its been done, see prohibition.

Did I say it wasn't? All I said was outside of having a lab in the trunk of a police car, how do you suppose we test, how do you know that person didnt smoke that day or 2 weeks before? since marijuana remins in your blood for I believe a month or so.

see my comment about drugged up house wives. how do you test them? or is it ok becuase they happen to have a prescription? what about prescriptions for medical mj in california?

I am high aware of Prohibition man. Yeah it didn't work, do you want to know why they took in Prohibition? Because black males started getting drunk and doing what white people at the time considered improper for black people. So it done to keep the black man down, no surprise, I think we can all agree that our government has done that for years and still does.

Weed was illegalized in two places first, Texas and South Africa. Mexicans in Texas would smoke it and walk on white men's shadows and black men is South Africa would smoke it and look white men in the eyes.

Even today weed is considered by a lot to be a black man's drug, it seems obvious to me one of the main reasons our government keeps this plant illegal.

It's in our coutries nature to declare war, see war on poverty and war on terror.

yes, i know... are we winning any of those? why waste money on wars when it could really do much more in peaceful missions? feed the hungry, cloathe the cold...

I am high aware of Prohibition man. Yeah it didn't work, do you want to know why they took in Prohibition? Because black males started getting drunk and doing what white people at the time considered improper for black people. So it done to keep the black man down, no surprise, I think we can all agree that our government has done that for years and still does.

Weed was illegalized in two places first, Texas and South Africa. Mexicans in Texas would smoke it and walk on white men's shadows and black men is South Africa would smoke it and look white men in the eyes.

Even today weed is considered by a lot to be a black man's drug, it seems obvious to me one of the main reasons our government keeps this plant illegal.

it's not racial man.. look into DuPont man. $$$$$$$$$$$