Marijuna?

TeenZombie

Should marijuna be legalized?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should marijuna be legalized?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

They arent all that good because a truck driver tested positive to amphetamines but had actually only taking sudafed (Sinus Tablets).

well main ingredient in meth IS sudafed and the sudafed WILL registor a false posative

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd Say it doesn't even matter one bit if they legalize it or not. People will smoke no matter what. I smoke A LOT of weed, A LOT. At home, at work, before a drive, whenever. It doesn't make me drive any worse, I don't "zone out", i pay complete attention to what I'm doing, stoned or not. I'm a carpenter, and every day I run the risk of cutting off something important to me, and it could happen if if i get high, yes, but I could also do it while im stone sober and looking at a hot chick in the window of the house next door :P .

I also have this to say about chiba, It doesn't make you dumb, it doesn't affect the quality of work that I do, and it won't limit the successes that one could have if you weren't stoned. I make almost 90,000 a year, and I get stoned on a daily basis. My "boss" is one of my best friends from high school, and his small business has grown to 5 crews of guys working for him, a warehouse/showroom, 4 company vehicles, a 3500 sq/ft home, bla bla bla, and he smokes an OZ a week. And the @!*% we smoke has to be high quality, or we just go to the next dude, it's not like there's a shortage of dealers or quality bud around here.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this.

Oh and BTW I was smoking a huge coner as I wrote this, just because I wanted to.

• 5 weeks later...