Hey Guys!

Found your site/forum through a Google search. I just bought my first Pathfinder. A 1997 SE. It is supposed to be a DD for my old lady, but you know I'm gonna have to do some mods to it and steal it from her every now and then.

Some pics of "The Great White Beast":

PFBottom.jpg

PFBack.jpg

PFFront.jpg

Unfortunately the exhaust is rusted out pretty badly, the side-steps are rusted pretty badly as well, and I seem to have an exhaust leak that is coming from the cat in the engine bay. Other than that, the thing is in pretty good shape.

Edited by AssBeard

Welcome to the board, nice pathy.

If youre thinking of modding the path for offroad at all, I'd say ditch the steprails, and then one issue is fixed up cheap! :D

Love the username, lol.

And congrats on getting one with the outside spare, more manly to me. Yank off the cover and see if you have a matching alloy wheel like I do, then slap on some '31s!

So what does that make me a girly man?? :unsure:

No, just a girl...

But you are redeemed for having good taste in wheels, restoring you "man" status.

dig the name dude :aok: hey kmg love the avatar I got one of those signs in my storage unit my x wife didnt believe me that they have em and so I didnt have a camera handy and um use your imagination sssh and welcome to the neibour hood

Edited by fordsho90

Took the picture myself a few weeks ago on my monthly trip to TJ (Tijuana Mexico)...Good cheap lobster and cerveza! Puerto Nuevo for food then back up to the Rosarito beach hotel for Tequila and Sunset! God I love Mexico!