Newbie Pathfinder Owner

KIRBY

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the NPORA and kind of newe to forums. I just bought my 1992 V6 pathy. Not sure what model it is, XE-V6 maybe, it is fully loaded with leather and 31 in factory nissan aluminum wheels. I love it. I have wanted a Nissan SUV for years now and i have one. I have always been a VW guy, and i still am a little but i love this pathfinder. So if anyone in Edmonton Alberta knows where i can buy accessories hit me ith a messsage.

post-19-1144044289.jpg

it should say on the back of your pathy what you have, if not on your pink slip. it sounds like you have the SE model as they came with leather and we fully loaded.

hello and welcome! WAVEY

Welcome! WAVEY

I'm sure some of our Canadian members will be by soon to give you a proper Canadian welcome!

Sounds like it might be an SE (sexy edition! :P ) but it could be an XE. There seems to have been no real set difference between the two... :wacko:

Welcome! :beer:

I am not into major mods so I generally get my stuff at NAPA or Canadian Tire. There is also a good off-road place in Kamloops I have used on occasion but that is a little far for you!

• 2 weeks later...