This punk can't use his own pictures

wheelmanLS1

So I was browsing through CarDomain looking for a specific Pathfinder I've seen before with a really cool roof rack and look what I found:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2051257

The last 2 pictures are of my Pathfinder. I guess it's kind of cool that people would want to steal my pictures but then again it's not. I guess I really shoudn't worry about it since his Pathfinder is on page fifty-something. But do I have any real options?

Thats so weak it is laughable... Why in the world would anyone post someone elses photos and lay claim to the content ? SO many damn posers and wannabe's out there these days. It's pretty pathetic !! I can't even get into the cardomain thing partially for this reason. A website for your vehicle; from the few I have seen, 90-95% should just be erased... :shrug::P

B

Heehee anyone else see this?

"Bragging Rights

est. HP

265 hp

est. wt.

3400 lbs"

HAHAHA! A pathy with 265 hp!? What's he got a supercharger? Oh no I know he's got one of those tornado air spinner doohickies. :laugh::lol:

Well my stock Pathy has 250 hp but weighs 4,200 lb. (02 with the 3.5 of course, not his :lol: )

Oh...

I also did a Report Abuse, too....hehehe.

It has come to my attention that this user is using other persons images as his own.  I know for a fact that the last two images at the bottom of the page are property of a friend of mine, wheelmanls1 on Cardomain, and the rest of the images I recall seeing on eBay not too long ago.  This is therefore an infringement of US Copyright Law - Publishing anothers creative (read: photographs) work as your own. 

I feel that this page should be removed at once and the user in question banned from CarDomain.

"RALLEY THE TROOPS, WE'RE GOING TO CARDOMAIN!!!!!"......... P...

That guy is gettin' it hardcore, good job guys. :clap:

Hey Wheelman, did you ever find a 'really cool roof rack' ?

The teg is probably about 600 whp, and those lightweight Chevy Malibu rims just hit the spot!!! P... (just kidding Mailbu's are 5 lug not 4 but any way :lol:

Wheelman, I had 3 people steal pics of my rice burnin CRX to use for their EBAY autionsd and all three times had friend of mine point it out to me...so I know how you fell...kinda cool, kinda s**ty!!

Edited by 98silverpathy

Guest 05thumpinpathy
Heehee anyone else see this?

"Bragging Rights

est. HP

265 hp

est. wt.

3400 lbs"

HAHAHA!  A pathy with 265 hp!?  What's he got a supercharger?  Oh no I know he's got one of those tornado air spinner doohickies. :laugh:  :lol:

well my pathfinder has 270 horses and weighs 4200ish lbs...so ya there is a pathy with more than 265 just wanted to throw that in...wheel man read my post kinda funny...ya know i was thinkin if we all have cardomain sites we should get him kicked off or he might ruin our little plan to take over cardomain...wink wink... he might give us commenters a bad rate and stuff not cool for me and wheelman who are trynna recover from douchebags like him...

oh another thing i see that he is from medford mass well its not too close to me but im just around the corner persay...get his address i'll show him whats up...and i love his lil yellow whatever that is...sooo....yellow... what he should really do is just drive them both off of cliffs and take real pics of that cause i dont know bout u but i would like to c them... sssh :clap:

Edited by 05thumpinpathy

well my pathfinder has 270 horses and weighs 4200ish lbs...so ya there is a pathy with more than 265 just wanted to throw that in...

How do you have 270 HP? Modifications, i bet! Thats like over 100hp more than my slug!

omg! what a wussie!! has to use someone elses pictures.. that is low.. but reminds me of a dumb redneck (i am a redneck but he is just stupid to the point of ..) anyhoo... kenny tells lots of lies. always hads this truck or that.. broke as a joke n lives with his grandma. anyhoo.. he said he got this rx7 right.. so a week later he says he blew it up... he posted pics of the car.. said it was before he got to take it off the lot and bring it home... due to our great investigators he was found to have stolen allllll the pictures he ever had in his profile from some poor guy named craig's cardomain site!!!!!! oh so busted!!!

so yes...there are dumbasses out there that never think they'll get caught! :blink:

Hey Wheelman, did you ever find a 'really cool roof rack' ?

No. I've only seen this one that looked really good and other than that one, I don't much like the idea of a roof rack. Doesn't matter, I won't be getting it I was just surfing around. But anyways, I'll bet that guy never even notices the posts... he's probably like half of the peopl on there, post your pictures then forget about it. Oh well, with all those guestbook entries I'm sure people will realize they aren't his pictures.