Hello Everyone

Guest NizmoGTPangel

Guest NizmoGTPangel

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone! I have a 2003 pathfinder Le. I love it, but haven't gotten the courage to take it off roading yet. I have only had it for 8 months! It has been good to me, so far, so I don't want to abuse it yet. I Made it through the first snow storm we had here in Jersey. Although the night before it snowed wouldn't start after I got gas, I got jumped, and it has been fine, but I am going to replace the battery anyways. I just think it has a mind of its own sometimes. I have been drive my car 1992 Grand Prix GTP lately and I started driving my truck again because of the snow. I think it gets jealous when I don't drive it.

Just thought it was funny and wanted to share it. :P

Well anyways Hello to everyone!

check out my cardomain if you like

My Pathfinder

~Kari~ :Magic:

post-19-1134556696.jpg

Edited by NizmoGTPangel

I think it gets jealous when I don't drive it.

Just thought it was funny and wanted to share it. :P

Well anyways Hello to everyone!

check out my cardomain if you like

My Pathfinder

:aok: my Pathy is the same. If i drove my Jeep and left the Pathy at home.. good lord.. or if i went wheelin.. i took BOTH...

-bounce- whooHooo another chick.. hey Pezzy... w have an ally now.. hehehe

and a Jersey girl.. ahhh.. land where I was born..

don't forget to add your name and rig to our members list here

http://www.frappr.com/npora :aok:

Welcome Kari, thanks for the intro... WE WANT WHEELING PICTURES !!! Get in that shiney truck and see what she'll do !! :D

Yes, it is a known fact that cars get jealous or depressed. If you park them close to each other, they'll even try to scratch each other !! :o :blink:

B

Guest NizmoGTPangel
Hi Kari

where in new jersey are you? Nice truck, btw :aok:

Thank you! I am from southern New Jersey- Salem county..... in a very small town that no one knows of. Are you from New Jersey? Just curious.

Talk to you soon

Thank you! I am from southern New Jersey- Salem county..... in a very small town that no one knows of. Are you from New Jersey? Just curious.

Talk to you soon

What small town in Salem?, i may know of it. I grew up in NJ (scotch plains), but now live far, far from home in western canada.

Should we bore the rest of the board with tales of the garden state?

Hi Kari! I'm just a stones throw (if you have a really good arm) across the river in SE PA. You'll have to make your way over for some runs in the poconos and get that nice shiney truck some ... character. :)

Welcome.