Nissan front whinch bumper

draginautoman

I work for HEM 4X4, He has a full line of Jeep parts and we are going to make a whinch bumper, rock slides,and some other things for my 91 pathy.If you go the the HEM4X4.com you can see the jeep stuff. The quilty is better then ARB and at a better price. Just let me have some feed back and we will go from there. Also any products you would like to have access to as well.

Even though I have a bumper for my R50 - I'll second (third/forth??) the motion on the need for a supplier for bumpers for our pathys... we have extremly slim pickins...

and rock sliders too!! :) (my next needed mod)

Even though I have a bumper for my R50 - I'll second (third/forth??) the motion on the need for a supplier for bumpers for our pathys... we have extremly slim pickins...

and rock sliders too!! :) (my next needed mod)

hey pezzy ill trade ya my sliders fro your bumper!?

You STILL whining about that bumper V ?? :D

Pictures of your fabbed bumper and rock sliders would be great !! As said before, aftermarket for pathfinders is pretty lacking and those are two BIG voids. If your shop were to produce some, I'm sure they would sell. Keep us informed please...

:beer:

B

we are going to start a week from this wednesday after they get back from wheelin in colorado. I have a stupid qustion what is an R50? Also we do plan on a rear bumper as soon as the front and slides get done. thanx for the feed back and ill keep you all posted.

Now I already have a Big monster size steel bumper, BUT, I'm always on the look out for something better. Here's the thing though, If your gonna make em, Do it right man, and make em SOLID! I mean Indestructable. Just don't half ass it and use only half the bar leaving the back hollow like a lot of brands. :oops: I'd be willing to buy one for sure If it's made with a good Recessed Winch area with Solenoid and some Light Guards. :aok: And like always, if you need a test guinee pig, I could sport it for you and run into a bunch of sh!t. Rocks, Trees, Little Rice Burners that Cut me off on the Highway, Bank Vaults. you name it, I'll see if I can break it. And I think everyone here knows by now that if Dowser can't break it, then it's a good product. :contract: Can't wait to see the progress.

Dowser

I have a stupid qustion what is an R50?

R50: 1996 - 2004 Pathfinders

However the 96-99 are a *bit* different than the 99.5 - 2004 Pathy's

I have a bumper for a 96-99 on my 99.5, and we had to make a slight moderation to get it to fit, as my grill sticks out further than the olders ones do... and we dont really know if a winch will fit in it (it likely will, however the access to ??? some switch/lever *mind blank* is pretty sketchy...)

If you do go ahead with R50 front bumpers let me know - I have pics of my bumper install on my website, as does XPLORX4 :)

Right now if you have a 96-99, the only option is TJM, however they have discontinued the line. And the newer path's can get an ARB Bumper, but theyre heavy, pricey, and PRETTY!!

and never mind SC88 being all mean to us, we want rear tire carriers/bumpers too!

And like always, if you need a test guinee pig, I could sport it for you and run into a bunch of sh!t. Rocks, Trees, Little Rice Burners that Cut me off on the Highway, Bank Vaults. you name it, I'll see if I can break it.

Dowser

yea i want somethin solid as well ill test it too! i tested my stock one on a frontier this weekend out on the trail and dented mine! (he wasnt goin through the mud hole on his own so i thought id hit him and push him he needed that help :lol: )

Lets face it Pezzy, while it isn't HUGE, the WD21's have more draw due to having frames and the sheer number built. I see them like ants here in Cali...  :shrug:

B

Oh I totally 'get' that more people are wheeling the WD21's, but theres no reason to put down the R50s, and not even let us have a chance of getting aftermarket parts. It's frustrating. (yes I know MM was kidding)

Besides, I thought this was a PATHFINDER board, not just a WD21 board. Let me know, I can start my own R50 low rider, grocery getter, soccer mom, mall crawler forum if we're not welcome here. :X

Edited by Pezzy