88pathoffroad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love winter. Winter means hockey season. :D

My hobbies....hmm.....fixing the cars......playing hockey, playing baseball, watching hockey, playing guitar.......

add to my list of hobbies: HATING WINTER.

lol and you live where? ;)

i love winter too but let's not get too far ahead.. it's barely autumn.. i love this time of the year too. nice warm days, crisp nights, and all those leaves... haha

camping season is about to start for me.. winter is the best around here.. gonna hit the "slopes" at least once too..

• 5 weeks later...

I'd say working on the Pathy, then breaking it, as well as home improvements- I'm almost 28 and already on our 2nd home, doing lots of updating and custom stuff. I'm putting together a decent little shop in the garage, so hopefully more stuff will be coming for the truck and home. Other than that, there's camping, traveling, movies, skiing, surfing the net, always looking all over the place for good deals, playing in general, drinking and cussing. That covers most of it. :D Oh, and when the house comes farther along, I hope to be looking for a project vehicle, although I'm not sure what. Maybe a Hardbody or other truck, or a little Z car or RX7. Who knows...

:o I have yet to reply to this...dang.

ok.. me. well.. I love Nascar (Earnhardt all the way!). I go to all the local rodeos and the nationals (highlight of my friends and my year)... i love going to drag races,concerts (mainly country.. but ozzfest rocks!).. I like working on the trucks, camping, fishing, wheeling, going to Pismo with the sand rail, I love taking, and playing with, pictures (using design programs n stuff for them), reading, movies.comedies and the occasional drama..no horror for me! I like shooting but my gun is currently in Maryland... oops.

Ummm.. well.. yeah.. poho'ing.... anyhoo.. that's me inna nutshell..

and of course... drinking Jack Daniels and going to monster truck events n stuff like that.

I am a die hard Raiders fan... but wish we didn't suck so bad....

*help.. I'm stuck in a nutshell and can't get out* :blink:

i love to ski but haven't been in a mighty long time. I like river rafting too, and have done several 3-5 runs on different rivers.

I hate the heat and love cold weather. I love rain and snow... and I hate California for all it doesn't have.. and all the bs it does. -alcohol-

Edited by Slick

Slick, I think we'd make great drinkin buddies. I'll look past that country music thing, but other than that... :P You should move up north and join us. Lots of great sights, good trails, fun stuff, rain and mud, snow, and even heat if you miss it, if go over the mountains in summer or buy a cheap plane ticket south.

I would say working on the Pathfinder except it's pretty reliable so it usually only needs the usual oil changes and tire rotations. But upgrading the Pathfinder I could classify as a hobby. I especially like to search for new and unique things to bolt on that aren't too pricey. Some Pathfinder owners find it frustrating that so few of manufacturers make stuff for us but I like the challenge of searching and researching each option and choosing my favorite...anyone else find that fun? That, and mischeif are my hobbies.

• 5 months later...

Let's see, some quick ones

I play Semi-Pro/Minor League football

Women, LOVE EM

Producing/DJ'ng

and just about anything else that comes along that looks fun. I work and go to school full time, so I do as much as I can with my freetime. Only live once.

Nice ride, Lovebunny....

A BB7 with Shivers and a Something rather with Doritos :bow: Ahhh, TLD brain bucket.... Dainese? :o

Well... for me...

-Fly-fishing for rainbows and steelhead (winter run is my favorite). Gotta love the St. Croix rod I built...

-Archery (both target and hunting) with my Martin Jaguar

-Mountain Biking- '02 Kona Stinky with '03 Jrs, 8" Hayes, Dual doubetracks 26/24....

-Cruising in the Pathfinder, offroad... of course.

-Photography- In a class in highschool right now learning a little more about the basics and whatnot.

-Paintballing- Tippman 98 Custom w/ 16" 32 Deg. sniper barrel, double trigger, 20 oz... etc...

-Relaxing at our fishing resort out in a boat... while occasionaly casting a fly on a bow rise...

-I love doing my Biology, Physics and Math 12 homework too.... :lol:

Hmmm.. what else... I like anything outdoors practicly...

-I'm sure I would love making stuff for my truck, if I knew how to use our welders...

-I like listening to music- when I'm at bush parties with all of my buddies, I've got the portable music machine; The Pathy... not too special but it does have 6.5" Alpine Type S's in the doors, and Alpine Type S 6x9s in the back, in boxes I made. More to come.

OH and I also like installing POINTLESS things in/on my Pathfinder for no reason whatsoever... (Gotta love Canadian Tires no questions asked return policy thing)... Rotary construction light..... PA system with 30 different songs/animal sounds.... Oh the joys of keeping people awake at the mountain bike race... although.. I was awake too... didnt get much sleep.

WHOA thats a long list of nonsense!

Oh... and learning bartending tricks/tips/techniques from my brother... Which I apply at uhh... parties.. shh

hmm, well when i have time i like to...

work on cars (see sig for list)

snowboard/wakeboard

ski (both ski and water)

snowblade

backpack/hike/camp (colorado)

wheel/mud

shoot (hunt small nusiance, target, plink)

photograph

tinker/build stuff with my hands

fish

cook (yeah, i do like to cook and get creative ever so often)

Edited by DSM_guy

:hide: :idea:

Playing with the "One eyed purple headed yogurt slinger" count as a hobby? :D:D

Love weight lifting, fishing, hockey, sand volleyball, the kids, working on cars and the Pathy, getting into off-roading more, building & modifying 1:18 scale models. Thinking about getting another toy to rebuild. I have a '65 Mustang for sale if anyone is interested.

music,fishing fresh and saltwater,reading Stephen King books,wheeling,finding mud,shooting guns have a large assortment,playing guitar as loud and with as much distortion as I can. Motorsports of any kind, Jagurs and Bucs and Gator football. Women, and not that im single again watch out ladies im on the prowl :secret: sssh the great outdoors and good friends and my kids education

• 4 months later...

Please keep to the subject on this please. P...

I was just thinking about all of the crap that consumes me in the name of killing time, and was wondering if there were any like-minded people at NPORA.

Who knows we may need specialty group forums.....

I'm into survival and preparing for when the innevitable happens.

Most of you already know I'm into guns of all types, shooting them and collecting etc.

Customizing and tearing up vehicles is obvious.

Designing is another thing, I love to draw, and plot just about anything; house plans, suspensions, trailers, whatever.

I also like to fabricate using metals, it's not something I'm good at nor have I done much of but I really enjoy it when I get the chance.

sssh there was an old thread about this a long itme ago.. but i'll play -bounce-

i am boring.

i love to work on the pathys, in every aspect. i will always complain but i really do enjoy it. (any excuse to get dirty! i install hitchs at u haul for a living!)

at the moment i don't have a horse, but i have been an avid equestrian for 30 years (spent most of my life working with horses)

i am into NASCAR and football (go Raiders!) but currently work sundays so I don't get to see much of either.

i like to play with picture editing programs i have, but have been too lazy to REALLY get to know how to use them.... one day

i love photography but don't have the quality of camera to back up my hobby. i use what's available

writing is my love. i am a writing fool. i love to write poems about personal experiences, and am currently into page 150 of my autobiography. writing it was a request from someone, and yes, it will be published one day if i can ever finish it.

i enjoy days at the lake with the boat, dave and Lilly (my dog), just relaxin, BBQ'n and enjoying the day. i love being at the lake in summer and go every chance i get when not working.. which at the moment is 7 days a week

well.. i think that's about it.....

:blink:

Edited by Slick

Ok...ok ok ok...

I enjoy:

-Cooking...I'm italinan and thus, anything seafood or specialty beef related is my thing.

-Working out-to get rid of the ill effects of #1.

-collecting wine/drinking it, etc.

-collecting all the microbrewery bottles i can get my hands on.

-the pathy (a given)

Lame, but pretty conclusive!