Hi from victoria australia

parthy

Sounds like a condition. Can you take antibiotics or something ?

Welcome to the board mate... :aok:

B

Actually it is a condition B. Not a cloud in the sky. Temps around the 40 mark (104ish to you guys) Beautiful lake, lovely river, ice cold beer and not a worry in the world.

Of all the pictures we have of our holidays, there aren't many of the lake. Mostly resort pics. LOL.

This one is from the balcony of the place we stay at. The balcony overhangs a lagoon and the lake proper is in the background. I do have other pics (old fasioned film type) that I will go threw and scan after I return from up north. Yes, I am going up again. Only for a couple of days this time. And yes, there are clouds in the sky. A rare event indeed.

lake4pe.th.jpg

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Actually it is a condition B. Not a cloud in the sky. Temps around the 40 mark (104ish to you guys) Beautiful lake, lovely river, ice cold beer and not a worry in the world.

Damn, looks and sounds nice !! My kind of place... Bah, I don't call those clouds, more like random wandering patches of shade... ;)

B

Whats wrong with BLUE  :confused:  :shrug:

hahaha.. NOTHING!! I really like that blue!! We dont have many blue ones up here - although I did see one on the way into work today! B)

edit: Not EVERYTHING I post is sarcastic, I swear!!

Edited by Pezzy