NPORA flyer?

DJ Dank

Hey derogate,

I like your ideas, they looked great. :aok:

But I think I would suggest one change... I think it might be better to use MrJims Pathy as the background image (if he don't mind).

Just seems to be a more appropriate selection, since he is the founder of NPORA.

--------------

88, I mean absolutely no disrespect with this, your tucks awesome and your a great admin :cool2:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are a ton of kids around here with wheelers that i'd like to tell about this. my buddy just bought a suzuki samurai, i know, i know, but he's learnin'! anyhow, id distribute these wherever i go, especially since i go to hollister and clear creek a lot! Sweet! B)

KISS...

*snicker*

"I like it but I'm going to hack it up"

*snicker snicker*

*pretends to be 88*

And thats "windshield", damn it !!  :P

*falls over chortling*

B

Bernard! Quit whoring in here! *grumble*

Yes Sir !! *Snaps off a crisp saulte*

B

Derogate, I like the first design a lot!!! :clap: But I know this has been suggested a while ago with the t-shirts I believe? or something else but what about a WD21 and an R50 picture?

I like the second card Derogate did. Smashing baby smashing! There are hellllllllllllla Pathys in my town, and I get a lot of compliments on mine from peeps.... we could do with some new recruits.... -bounce-

I was going to try to put something together - but seeing as derogate already got started on it - I didnt want to step on his toes...

I too wondered about having an R50 on the card... it def makes sense to have Jim's and or 88's truck on there... the only reason I would consider the R50 also (other than because HEY DONT LEAVE US OUT YOU JERKS!) is because I am sure a lot of owners who have the newer pathys have no idea what they can do... We all need to represent!!

Edited by Pezzy

no worries about the toe stepping dude. I was pretty much going to throw together a few designs, and then post the PSD file so anyone could change it to what ever they wanted it to look like. I'm not really worried about taking credit for anything.

Fly at er man. The more brainstorms the better.

and I think it would be cool to have both Jim and Aarons trucks together... with a tightrope between them and Pezzy in her clown shoes on top.

:)

Welcome to the NPORA Circus

yeah - that's the way to attract new members... :blink:

SURE!!! Cute chick on a rope!?!?! I'd join!!! :P:D

now it sounds like your leashing the girls... I dont think you'll get any more girls on the board that way!!

Anywho - I might try to whip something up later... gotta fill my timesheet here at work, and I have a couple other side jobs to get a move on... It's too bad we dont have a nice group shot like we used on the SOXC card - to represent a bunch of pathys all at once... It's great we're from all over the country(ies), but too bad we cant all wheel together.

This could be some great advertising for NPORA, I'd be more than happy to print them off en masse (at work B), I don't work on HP printers for nothing) and distribute them to the pathy populace.

Pathys are a dime a dozen in boise, but yet I seem to be the only boisean on the board?

... It's too bad we dont have a nice group shot like we used on the SOXC card - to represent a bunch of pathys all at once... It's great we're from all over the country(ies), but too bad we cant all wheel together.

I know!!! :(

It's great we're from all over the country(ies), but too bad we cant all wheel together.

Yeah, I agree :(

Has anyone considered laws governing this. I don't know of any here is Washington, nor do I know of any else where.. What about everyone else’s area's?

:::Just a thought::: :shrug:

just do what we do in BC, find some nice Crown Land and go wheelin till we run outa gas or find the nearest town! ok, maybe we dont do that, but christ almightly this province is only like 15% populated and there is Government owned land EVERYWHERE, with tons of old logging roads and dried up lakes (mud pits). Use google earth, or the google satalite page to view it all, there's more trials up here than My pathy could ever handle.

Well, lets get the ball rolling on this. Lets not let this die like the T-shirts or the calendars(which I haven't heard ab out in a while).

We got the stickers going...this should be easy!!!

Pathys are a dime a dozen in boise, but yet I seem to be the only boisean on the board?

In my area I only see another WD21 about twice a week. I've only seen a two-door in person twice... hard to believe but I'm not joking. Anyways, since I mostly come across R50's and new 2005 Pathfinders, maybe we should put an R50 picture on there? I don't know about everybody else's area, but I bet everyone sees 8 R50's for every 1 WD21.

+1 for including all Pathy models or a run photo with a couple in it. Photoshoot time.

Actually derogate's 2nd idea with the black & white filtered photo would work well for using trucks from different photos.

Edited by Earth1

I'm totally down for this idea! I like derogates first picture, has a lot of color though, might be expensive to print up. Maybe we could add a spot to include "Invited by: xxxx"

There are a lot of pathys here in Santa Cruz.

Hey Transworld you want to go to Hollister Hills sometime?

Edited by SC88Pathy