Rate Pathy's looks #2

RedPath88

In your opinion, how do the R50's look?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, how do the R50's look?

• Best looking SUV on the road
    • Better than most SUV's
    • Nissan did well after the WD21's
    • Average looking SUV
    • Nissan messed up after the WD21's
    • Worse than most other SUV's
    • Worst looking SUV on the road

LOL, you're fishing... Ok, I'll bite. Saying nothing about how they are built (I don't know them well), the body style is that of a jacked up station wagon. I don't see any signature or body style, be it nice or ugly; just plain generic. It can definitely be made better with aftermarket mods (some members have nice looking ones) but as for out of the factory, its just blah... On the road, I have to look twice to make sure its a Pathfinder, and then I look away quick. I have previously described it as a "Subaru Outback with a glandular issue" and nothing has changed...

B

I am a follower of the "square" look.. all my old pick ups were "square" my Pathy is pretty much "square".. what.. do manufacturers think their trucks will go faster with rounded headlights? I am a lover of the old school looks I guess... I do however like the back end of the newer Pathys.. and again.. you're right Bernard.. with some aftermarket goodies installed.. any ugly duckling can be made to look like a swan. (I am NOT saying newer Pathys are ugly ducklings..that was a generalization)

the body style is that of a jacked up station wagon. I don't see any signature or body style, be it nice or ugly; just plain generic. It can definitely be made better with aftermarket mods (some members have nice looking ones) but as for out of the factory, its just blah... On the road, I have to look twice to make sure its a Pathfinder, and then I look away quick. I have previously described it as a "Subaru Outback with a glandular issue" and nothing has changed...

B

What Precise1 says :aok: . I did not buy my truck for looks but for the way it works and its reliability. My wife has a hard time telling Pathys (all years) from other SUV's and she is pretty good at id'ing vehicles.

The '96's and '97's I never liked much. But the last few years before the '05 I like a lot. For the price, I'd still rather have mine. But that aside, and the fact that I'm no off-roader... I might have gotten a newer one.

I say: If it's a Pathy and you love it... WHO CARES!! :clap:

I'm with Slick...I don't give a crap whether you drive an 87 or an 05, if you love it, that's all that matters. I love my 99, and I dont give a crap what anyone else thinks about it, thats what makes it mine. :aok: So all you haters can buzz off, k? P...

well at least pezzy will feel better, we didnt leave her out on this poll

signlol.gif

I dunno - after reading about how ugly it appearently is - I dont feel so good. *pouts*

For those having issues ID'ing the pathy from afar... look for the rear door handle.

well at least pezzy will feel better, we didnt leave her out on this poll

signlol.gif

I dunno - after reading about how ugly it appearently is - I dont feel so good. *pouts*

For those having issues ID'ing the pathy from afar... look for the rear door handle.

Pezzy...they're just jealous cuz we have .3L-.5L more displacement and gobs more torque and power... :P

Pezzy...they're just jealous cuz we have .3L-.5L more displacement and gobs more torque and power...

And no frame....

Look this is just a poll to see if people like the looks. You think so, vote yes... I think your panties are bunching up...

No, Pathfinders are not all the same ! 2 door and 4 door WD21's are different. R50 is totally different. The new 2005 is completely different. It is possible to like one and not the other due to the VAST differences. Yes, they are still Nissans and that definitely counts for something ! Sheesh.

B

...Pathfinders are not all the same ! 2 door and 4 door WD21's are different. R50 is totally different. The new 2005 is completely different. It is possible to like one and not the other due to the VAST differences....

B

:idea: New POLL! sly

I think your panties are bunching up...

rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... rant... ! Sheesh.

B

Who's panties are in a bunch?

and why are you wearing 'panties' anyway?

:D

Just to piss you all off some more. Isn't the X's the "real" new Pathfinder anyway?  :eek:  :lol:

:eek: I'm not the only one who thinks that???

I have said that since its introduction :aok:

It's the model that IMO should have followed the WD21's

Just to piss you all off some more. Isn't the X's the "real" new Pathfinder anyway?  :eek:  :lol:

:eek: I'm not the only one who thinks that???

I have said that since its introduction :aok:

It's the model that IMO should have followed the WD21's

It's a wonder you haven't been shot yet then. :D Stating the obvious in here will not win you any friends. sssh

why are you wearing 'panties' anyway?

Hey they are not all that different than briefs and come in nicer materials... Now thongs and lace; I don't go there... ;) Who wants a visual ??? :P

Personally I like the X's. Of body styles (and the fact they have frames) if I could buy a new vehicle, that's probably be it....

B

It's a wonder you haven't been shot yet then. :D Stating the obvious in here will not win you any friends. sssh

lol So true...

But I figure that if someone doesn’t like me simply because my opinion is different than theirs... Well then, they never were or ever really could have been, my friend anyway

Personally I like the X's. Of body styles (and the fact they have frames) if I could buy a new vehicle, that's probably be it....

B

^^^What he said^^^

But only the part I quoted ;)