Rate Pathy's looks #2

RedPath88

In your opinion, how do the R50's look?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, how do the R50's look?

• Best looking SUV on the road
    • Better than most SUV's
    • Nissan did well after the WD21's
    • Average looking SUV
    • Nissan messed up after the WD21's
    • Worse than most other SUV's
    • Worst looking SUV on the road

why are you wearing 'panties' anyway?

Hey they are not all that different than briefs and come in nicer materials... Now thongs and lace; I don't go there... ;) Who wants a visual ??? :P

B

A visual? I think we all got that at the top of page 139 at the Post Whore page...

A visual? I think we all got that at the top of page 139 at the Post Whore page...

:eek: You just had to remind us... didn't you :angry: :sniff:

Edited by RedPath88

Wise, very very wise.

Hey now Mr. Kettle Black, I seem to remember seeing your butt in a pair of red tighties, and you posted the pict... I don't think you want to get into who's is more attractive, regardless of sexual preference or liquor consumption !! :P

B

Wise, very very wise.

Hey now Mr. Kettle Black, I seem to remember seeing your butt in a pair of red tighties, and you posted the pict... I don't think you want to get into who's is more attractive, regardless of sexual preference or liquor consumption !! :P

B

They were blue; BLUE! :lol: :X

Just to piss you all off some more. Isn't the X's the "real" new Pathfinder anyway? :eek: :lol:

I find myself at odds here this would be the second time I agree with Vsicks Pathy :crazy:

I say the 05 X has more in common with the pathfinder line then the 05 pathfinder.

All width Dimensions + length are the same, motor same just bored for more hp & torque.

I think it's a mix of the old pathy(has frame) and the R50 (has everthing else) motor and all matching Dimensions.

Yes for the new pathy -bounce- I've converted the X :beer:

dsc01813.jpg

C'mon don't be haters this is the New R55 pathy from Nissan -study-

dsc01812.jpg

Gone to get another :beer:

Just to piss you all off some more. Isn't the X's the "real" new Pathfinder anyway?  :eek:  :lol:

I find myself at odds here this would be the second time I agree with Vsicks Pathy :crazy:

I say the 05 X has more in common with the pathfinder line then the 05 pathfinder.

All width Dimensions + length are the same, motor same just bored for more hp & torque.

I think it's a mix of the old pathy(has frame) and the R50 (has everthing else) motor and all matching Dimensions.

Yes for the new pathy -bounce- I've converted the X :beer:

dsc01813.jpg

C'mon don't be haters this is the New R55 pathy from Nissan -study-

dsc01812.jpg

Gone to get another :beer:

These are scarey waters. The Pathfinder stopped being a pthfinder when it lost the ability to get a boby lift way bak in 96 (I think?). The X's just got the wrong name. Or is that the other way round? :D