Calendar...

vengeful

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, good point.... But then, what is 'officially sponsored' here other than putting NPORA on it ? In my mind, thats nice but not necessary. it's just Pathy lovers having some fun, making a calendar. We are just using this forum to put it together.... It certainly would be nice to have his approval though, and maybe put one of his photos on the cover in dedication....

B

sounds cool{ calander and topless girls} don't worry slick we'll put in a man just for you!

:eek: NAKED MAN????? yeah baby YEAH!!! -bounce- :bow:

Sounds good! Now I gotta go get some poser and action shots of the pathy. Hmm :idea: Anyone up for Hollister Hills (local OHV park, site of Four Wheelers Top Truck Challenge for all you non Cali folk) Saturday? :D

:idea: Oh oh oh! A shot of me and my pathy in the vineyards! Yeah that'd be awesome!

I'd better get snappin (good thing I'v got a 256 meg flash card!).

Whoot!? When was TTC? damnit.. I need to go wheelin too.. wtf... ack... Hollister would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT right now....gawd.. I sweat at the thought.. no... if anyone wants to go play in the water at Frank Raines...

I think mine should be in the calendar cuz I have the BIG NPORA stickers on it... hehehe.. and who else can drive up a wheelchair ramp n get away with it?

nice to see that your pathy is "handicap friendly"

But, I was bidding on THAT bumper...and she had to come along and outbid me at the last minute.

If you must know, I was at the Gym when we won the auction...