Calendar...

vengeful

I need time to find other things to crawl around on besides handicapped ramps.. though..it would be funny.. I have one of those pics with a cation that said 'well..he said to pick him up at the door"....and another that says "VIP Parking".... when IS the picture submission cut off date so we know how much time we have?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Has this somehow fallen off the map ?? From what I see Harbie has submitted a pic, did you get it Vengeful ? I'll submit this one for the 'ugly Pathy' caregory. Post the email you would like it sent to V...

Now thats a face only a mother could love. I think this shot shows off the dirt and bird crap nicely... Yes, thats without a body lift. :D

B

post-25-1122841989.jpg

#1- Hey B.. can I swap you bumpers? You have the fog ligh cut outs..I don't

#2 Ok. Last pics to be submitted on or before September 1st?

Am I correct in this?

Where do we email the submission pics?

Thanks.. and have a great day! :crazy:

I have only recieved ONE submission from Harbinger, and I need him to send me higher-resolution.

The email, again, is findapath (at) gmail (dot) com....I already get enough crap mail as it is, I don't need to be putting the actual email address in here...you can figure it out. P...

most excellent sir! :beer: I am looking at heading up there Aug 8th or 9th for some interviews in Ashland (well.. Talent) and Dave n I were gunna head up your way to check some houses and jobs out also (Dave wants to live near the dunes cuz of the sand rail). I have some family that have 40 acres on the broder of OR & WA there..maybe pop in and c them too..they're there for all of August working on the property....

Me thinks pathy's as "funtionally attractive" as mine ain't gonna make the cut...

At least I hammered the fender back down into a vertical orientation... and I have since sledged the bumper back straight enough to bolt on. And glued the grill back together..

post-25-1123203671.jpg

Edited by mws

I was going to... but then I thought...

You know, if it looked better, I might worry about scratching or denting it. As it is, I really don't care if I did scratch or dent any more. So I have more fun!

Here's a before, after the previous owner got pegged by some high schooler in a Civic. I hear the civic mighta looked just a touch worse!

post-25-1123204207.jpg

• 3 years later...