New Guy From Brazil!

BrSurfer

hi, I live in Brazil and got my rig about 10 months ago.

So far I think it´s a very good and reliable suv.

I got some mods that includes air lift in the rear coils and a GNV(*) kit.

(*) :blink: Hmm, how can I explain this...well it´s a Automobile Natural Gas kit.

Allows you run with gasoline and natural gas. it makes possible you switch from one fuel to another.

Why I got this?? Because gas it´s 50% cheaper that gasoline here.

If anyone get´s interested I´ll be happy to explain more.

I have been learned a LOT with you people.

This forum it´s the best resource for Pathfinders owners searching for directions. :clap::clap:

Hope I can be useful too.

P.S. Sorry for my English! :X

Welome!

No need to apoligize, your english is very good...probably better than most Americans! :aok:

I know some people were asking about Air Lift for their Pathies...not sure if you've stumbled across that thread yet, but its in the General Questions forum.

Also, the GNV Conversion is very interesting, however, it is not easy to find around where I live. Heck, neither is Diesel.

Yes, I saw that post about air lift and already added my comments. :aok:

By the way, I bought this air lift kit just to compensate the GN cylinder´s additional weight (100 kg ) in the back.

Works just fine.

Edited by BrSurfer

welcome :beer:

someone mentioned the NGV/petroleum systems before.. i beleive it was some of our friends down under somewhere... you can always start a thread and tell us all about it.. gas is probably gonna become reality here in a few years.. MAYBE..

what's your total range on both fuels?

Guest guaremix

Hey BRSurfer. welcome aboard, nice system with gas. I got it too in my path. as you said, the gas is 50% cheaper than gasoline, and the only problem (not so important) is that you loose about 10% of HP, but i think is it so convenient!

welcome  :beer:

someone mentioned the NGV/petroleum systems before.. i beleive it was some of our friends down under somewhere... you can always start a thread and tell us all about it.. gas is probably gonna become reality here in a few years.. MAYBE..

what's your total range on both fuels?

I guess it was me... and someone from Argentina...

I'm gonna get it in my Path soon... now I'm broke... :(

I'm spending around US$250 with gas, so it's gonna be worthy, one year spending half of it and it'll be paid :P

Edited by flnl

BTW...

Welcome, BRSurfer! :beer:

Glad someone else around here from Brazil! Where do you live? I'm in Porto Alegre.

Glad to hear that, I live in POA too!

So, we are neighbours! :cool2:

It´s great have someone near to change tips about part´s supliers here (major issue).

Also, if you want search for some trails, I´ll be glad to help. :aok:

Thanks for the welcome.

BTW...

Welcome, BRSurfer!  :beer:

Glad someone else around here from Brazil! Where do you live? I'm in Porto Alegre.

Glad to hear that, I live in POA too!

So, we are neighbours! :cool2:

It´s great have someone near to change tips about part´s supliers here (major issue).

Also, if you want search for some trails, I´ll be glad to help. :aok:

Thanks for the welcome.

Cool!

What part$ $upplier$? Ni$$an stealerships? :P

We have a small communitie in Yahoo! Groups, at Pathfinder BR, we're about 30 Pathfinder owner's in Brazil and used to change some information. I think there are 3 or 4 in RS.

Maybe some day we can do a Pathfinder Trail Day, yeah? :D

These guys from NPORA are great, but ... PQP... they find Pathfinders in the junkyard like we find VWs, Fiats, Fords... :lol:

BTW, what color is your Path? Dark green?