Music - What Do You Listen To While Wheeling?

vengeful

I usually blast either TOOL 2-pac or techno (tiesto usually baby!!) it depends on the terrain really. If I am just creepin up a mountain trail then I put on some progressive trance and go with it. If I am hitting a mud bog then I have to listen to tool. Or if it is a hairy situation which (I try to avoid since I do not have a skid plate) then I turn it down and either make my wife spot or I get out and spot and she drives.

In the Mud... only heavy pop :D

1. Judas Priest

2. Deep Purple

3. Motorhead

4. UFO

5. Iron Maiden

6. Led Zeppelin

Sometimes British Rhythm & Blues

1. Animals

2. John Mayall

Hell yeah

"Run to the hills" :bow:

Also anything off the Dezert people DVD's

:( i don't listen to anything. king doesn't have a astereo, and i fried teh deck in mini me :( i listen to the birds chirping and things breaking.

that would suck so much. i listen to music in my car 24/7 and loud.

hmm when im wheelin usually good electro like some benny benassi or mstrkrft B)

o FYI i hate tiesto :unsure: only song i ever liked from him was adiago of strings

In the Mud... only heavy pop :D

1. Judas Priest

2. Deep Purple

3. Motorhead

4. UFO

5. Iron Maiden

6. Led Zeppelin

Sometimes British Rhythm & Blues

1. Animals

2. John Mayall

Hell yes....

Not quite as hard, but something like:

AC/DC

Metallica

Black Eyed Peas

Alice in Chains

Nirvana

Crystal Method

Johnny Cash

Snoop Dogg

Bob Marley

Any heavy metal. If ya like the sounds of old Metallica guys/gals you have to check ut a relatively unknown band called Trivium. Don't bother with any album other than the newest one called "The Crusade". You won't be disappointed! Lead singer was like 17 in the early days...now around 21 I think.

• 7 years later...

Jawga Boys. Rolling like a Redneck is a badass tune. It's like hip hop I guess but they sing about mud slinging, and quote "Jacked up trucks with the straight pipe smoke stacks" lol

^^^ This. Jawga Boys, The Lacs, Colt Ford, Lenny Cooper, Bottleneck, etc. We call it CRAP (County Rap) but, it is also known as "Hick Hop". I love it when we are wheeling in the mud.

when i drive down the road anything that has good bass(sort of a basshead here :lol: ) and when im trailing i stick to hick hop yes hick hop if you dont know what it is look up jawga boyz , the lacs, lenny cooper, bottleneck, lowcash cowboys (all has good bass also) when i feel like breaking somthing though its usually some slayer or iron maiden and ilke to listen to earl dibbles jr. YEE YEE