CDN_S4 build thread

CDN_S4

If I had that option I'd have a full on rear facing gunner station set up. But I already have a machete there so I have to stick to my trunk ninja's instead.

Sent from my iPhone using using Crapatalk

• Like 1

If I had that option I'd have a full on rear facing gunner station set up. But I already have a machete there so I have to stick to my trunk ninja's instead.

Yeah, I also have the rear facing belt-fed .50 cal machine gun back there. I have an internal latch for the rear glass, so the gunner can open up the rear glass while driving and lay down fire!

The .30 cal mounted to the door is just a backup. ;)

More pics from the last trip, dubbed the "Bomber Run", 3 day rip around Maine with various stops, the main one being the B-52 crash site. But photos of debris are not interesting to look at so here are my favourites. Curtesy of our in-house photographer, Ryazan:

Day one, one route

Bomber-013-2-X2.jpg

Swinging hanging bridge

Bomber-015-2-X2.jpg

Bomber-017-2-X2.jpg

first stop on the mountain side

Bomber-035-2-X2.jpg

Bomber-014-X2.jpg

Bomber-019-X3.jpg

Bomber-033-X2.jpg

Bomber-034-X2.jpg

Bomber-035-X2.jpg

TBC...

• Like 3

Night 1:

Bomber-191-X2.jpg

Bomber-207-X2.jpg

Day 2:

Bomber-238-X2.jpg

Stop over at the trail guide's hunting cabin

Air up stop for a pavement stretch

Bomber-261-X2.jpg

Bomber-271-X2.jpg

Canada in the background, past the first mountain rows

Bomber-452-X3.jpg

Moosehead lake, coming down from the B-52 crash site

TBC

• Like 3

I had around 1200km clocked on my trip odometer when I got home. It was a great time. Same group as the guys that went on the Train Expedition except a few less. And this time I went without adult supervision nor toddler in tow, so the nights around the campfire were a bit less tame lol.

Edited by CDN_S4

• 2 weeks later...

CDN great pictures! What camera were you using to get those star shots on night 1?

Not my pics. Our group photographer took them, the guy in the FJ. No idea what camera.

Canon EOS 7D. If I told you how I know, I'd have to kill you.

If you look closely behind that tree... :ph33r:

Camera details are stored in images these days. On a hunch, thought I'd check if the details were still embedded after being uploaded, and they are. If you download/copy the images to your computer, you can view the properties (Windows) or info (Mac) and it'll tell you the camera and camera settings used. There's your daily IT tech/stalker tip. :aok:

• Like 2

If you look closely behind that tree... :ph33r:

Camera details are stored in images these days. On a hunch, thought I'd check if the details were still embedded after being uploaded, and they are. If you download/copy the images to your computer, you can view the properties (Windows) or info (Mac) and it'll tell you the camera and camera settings used. There's your daily IT tech/stalker tip. :aok:

You are one all-around intelligent individual. I want to hang with you after the Zombie apocalypse.

• Like 2

You are one all-around intelligent individual. I want to hang with you after the Zombie apocalypse.

LOL, thanks! Years of taking tangible and intangible things apart...and less years of putting said things back together.

Canon EOS 7D. If I told you how I know, I'd have to kill you.

This is correct, but what it doesn't tell you is what lens he used: Canon 7D with Sigma 18-35 lens.

And this is my pathy putting my boat away... :( summer's over, Halloween is almost here, and snow is just over the horizon...

IMG_8633.jpg

• Like 1

I last towed it up a sandy slope out of the water after it had taken on a ton of water from a rain storm. Bulge pump drained the battery. 3.3 pulled it out seemingly without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk