Stolen 1988 Pathfinder! OR, WA-FOUND!

Kingman

Sucks on the towing/storage deal (if you don't mind me asking, what were the fees? Just a comparison thing to me for areas considering it would be a "police tow"). If just police contracted, the towing yard wouldn't even have the owners info to begin with buy the police should have still notified either way...

Glad you got it back relatively intact :beer:

It was $270 to get it out. I couldn't believe it, after 5 days the storage fee goes up. If the police would have called me like they said they would, I could have gone down and driven it home from the scene

Awesome! Sucks that its missing some things. But its in one piece. :-) now get an alarm and disable the door locks. Or maybe not? Cuz then they'd break the glass.... Hmmm. But anyway. Glad its back.

My car is a '90 accord ex, it has the f22a4 sohc non vtec.

i think h22a is dohc?

I learned something else with my Honda a few days ago*... it does not like to jump speed bumps. Instead it omnomnom's them. :ohno01::FartExplode-vi:

:lmao: No really, i tried to jump the speed bump. :unsure:

Just wait till i lower it down far enough the mud flaps scrape (yes my eventual plan) :FartExplode-vi:

That's really great news man, now to get started on that gps tracker :aok:

Here ya go! This looks pretty handy :) Unlimited locate requests and only $99. I likey!

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13089009&locale=en_US

Although I *DID* just find the $20 monthly subscribe section, I guess that's the "unlimited location requests" part of the deal huh...

Edited by gv280z

tow + 4 days storage that is close to average for around here so that ain't TOO bad. Still sucks YOU had to shell out the coin for it though. Would you like me to edit the thread title as well to reflect you found/got it back?

Yes please! Shelling out the money put me to broke and paying my mom for the Suburban plus almost $150 in gas already. Going from 17-18mpg to 10 really hurt!

I like that tracker. I'm definitely looking in to one!

First off Kingman, I am glad to hear you got it back in decent condition!

Have you considered letters to the Mayor, City Council member for your area or Police Chief about them not contacting you as they should have and the general lack of interest in the beggining a crime that committed?