Duratracs?

Protocol.

I did some searching around but couldnt find anything. I just bought an 04 chinook and want to squeeze some duratracs in. I was looking at 31's but cant get a straight idea as to whether or not a 265/75r16 will properly fit with a 1.5 inch spacer.

I've got the same rims as this http://pictures.dealer.com/v/vellasautosalesampleasingtc/1287/fab21233721fb6d3587be368f96d5830x.jpg and read in a few places that this rim has 6" backspacing? Would I need a different style rim? Smaller tires?

Just as a FYI, Duratracs are great tires but they're quite loud on the highway. I went for BFGoodrich T/A KO to keep the sound level down.

Fair enough, but I get an amazing deal on goodyears. So at this point it either duratracs, silent armors, or MT/R.

Cooper Discoverer has a quiet ride. I think the BFGs are a lot smoother and they're also better looking. Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

I agree, I have run both!

Fair enough, but I get an amazing deal on goodyears. So at this point it either duratracs, silent armors, or MT/R.

I had Silent Armors before my TA/KO and they did great all around. It's up to you since you know what use you will make of them. I wouldn't pick mud tires unless I was only using my truck as a dedicated offroader. They wear too fast and are quite annoying on any paved roads.

If plan on a lot of mud duratracks. I have a buddy with a big dodge and goes through mud like an airboat.personally I have bfgs rugged terrain ta, so far found them best in sand.

Edited by River044road