What did you get your Pathy for Xmas?

rocky2

Traded a guy for a new roof rack! Its a metal bedframe for a twin bed, but goes the entire length of the roof, and doesnt look out of place. He had it aside as scrap metal, so I traded him some of my own scrap metal, bought some U-bolts and bolted it down to my cross members! Took maybe 30 mins total :happy: Merry Christmas indeed!

• Like 2

I never understood why LED lighting costs so much.

I know they are CRAZY bright, and compact, but whats in their construction that makes them so expensive?

-Kyle

Like DVD's when they first came out (twice the price of a VHS, but a quarter of the cost to produce), LED's are still"new technology". Once more people buy them they should come down in price. Maybe.......... Perhaps......... Fingers crossed.......... If we're lucky!

• Like 1

I got a Gopro hero3 silver...!!! Just downloaded the software upgrade and the app on my iPhone...this thing is sweet...you can control the whole camera from your phone inside the cab while it is mounted outside the truck somewhere.!!

• Like 3

Got some new lighting. Woot!

I never understood why LED lighting costs so much.

I know they are CRAZY bright, and compact, but whats in their construction that makes them so expensive?

-Kyle

LEDs should last a longggggg time so they gouge you for a one time price since you won't be buying bulbs.

I bought mine new CV's, ball joints, and some new shoes which should be here next week.

• Like 1

I got a Gopro hero3 silver...!!! Just downloaded the software upgrade and the app on my iPhone...this thing is sweet...you can control the whole camera from your phone inside the cab while it is mounted outside the truck somewhere.!!

i got the hero3 black from the misses and i couldnt agree more something so small is so powerfull they are quite literally the SH**!!!!!!

Edited by shoesandsocks

Got mine a lifetime alignment and put some airsoft pellets in the tires, drives like a new truck! It took two days for the alignment, those young punks at firestone don't know what to do with a 25 year old truck that doesn't have eccentric bolts.

James

Did you just get the HID bulbs or the whole shebang with the glass as well?

i got just the bulbs/ballasts/inverters, they are a/c power headlights so they use an inverter. supposed to be a lot better light stability, bulb life, and brightness. they were only 60 bux shipped though! and they are bi-xenon so hi/low beam

i got just the bulbs/ballasts/inverters, they are a/c power headlights so they use an inverter. supposed to be a lot better light stability, bulb life, and brightness. they were only 60 bux shipped though! and they are bi-xenon so hi/low beam

Same as me, I got the "kit", ballasts, controller & bulbs (hi/low). $60 shipped as well. I love them, so much more light for a blind old git like me. I got the 6000k, really nice "diamond" white. They work great!

Same as me, I got the "kit", ballasts, controller & bulbs (hi/low). $60 shipped as well. I love them, so much more light for a blind old git like me. I got the 6000k, really nice "diamond" white. They work great!

Where did you get them and how do you like them?