cup holder ideas

rollingrock

I can't find pictures right now, but I've seen people install them in front of the arm rest by the brake. Its hard to imagine but the pictures help.

I agree - I've been thinking of pulling the armrest out all together to make room and just put a nice boot around the e-brake. I figure I can get some sort of cup holder solution in there if I just think about it long enough...

I can't find pictures right now, but I've seen people install them in front of the arm rest by the brake. Its hard to imagine but the pictures help.

I agree - I've been thinking of pulling the armrest out all together to make room and just put a nice boot around the e-brake. I figure I can get some sort of cup holder solution in there if I just think about it long enough...

If you find something please let me know. Thanks

Once upon a time my local Nissan dealer actually had a cupholder that would slide into where the ashtray is. I bought one for my Hardbody (I knew the parts guy really well so he gave it to me for like 5 bucks) but it was a complete failure of a design. It just wasnt stable at all, no matter what size cup/drink you put in it.

• Like 1

Well i just did it in about 2 hours. Sorry its dark i got done right when the sun started to set.

move over 2.25" ....there is also a little stem looking thing on the bottom of the console that interferes with the parking brake movement.

2012-02-21_16-54-43_458.jpg

i had to make slits for the seat belt

2012-02-21_19-18-04_779.jpg

the rear of the center console is so tight in there i didnt bother bolting it in. i onyl bolted in the front 4

I also had to remove the handle on the side of the driver seat because it was so tight to the console.

rest of it bolts in. even the switches fit!

2012-02-21_19-16-50_956.jpg

2012-02-21_19-16-59_612.jpg

2012-02-21_19-17-09_770.jpg

2012-02-21_19-17-18_659.jpg

2012-02-21_19-17-34_136.jpg

2012-02-21_19-17-46_73.jpg

I bought a 2-cup console thing from oreilly and it fit right in between the front of the stock console and the shifter boot. It's not same color plastic but it does the job.

WTH?

What a goofy cup holder idea...open the center console but then the arm rest become useless.

Is there any options or ideas for adding a cup holder or two?

RR

I've seen a replacement part for the ashtray in the dash they tend to be pretty expensive from what I remember. It was an option on Japanese models.

I bought a 2-cup console thing from oreilly and it fit right in between the front of the stock console and the shifter boot. It's not same color plastic but it does the job.

can you snap a photo so I can see how you use it?

here's a couple pics of the "Spill Master"

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

thanks, my console is different than yours...so that won't work. I did find something at wally word that is going to work as long as I don't have a passenger. LOL Muy dog will have to make do.

Using the center console cup holder takes getting used to, but is not difficult to use.

With the right hand on the wheel, take the left hand and reach underneath the right arm. Take the drink and

bring it under the right arm.