Shrooms?

kdj

Calm down buckaroo, it's just an update. Take 2 of these and all will be better in the morning.

Wait don't take those ones!!!

Well, at least you don't have to worry about rolling outa bed!

I was just asking, Didn't think I'd get Sh5t on. Sorry but my site looks diff and how you can reply is diff. Was just asking...Won't do it again.

I'm sorry, I just thought I was just playing along with your title. :shrug:

I was joking with you, but certainly never slung any shat!

B

huh.png ..... blink.png ..... laugh.png ..... :lmao: ..... :rofl:

I'm sorry but seriously...... You're so utterly upset after starting a thread like this and getting sarcastic responses that it's enough to make you want to give up on the Forum? Wait a minute...... *checks date* No.... it's not April 1st. :scratchhead: Wow.... well then....... On behalf of the rest of Canada, I'd like to apollogze for what appears to be a Canadian that does not have thick skin despite our frigid winters. :new576:

Man.... seriously.... it's the internet and no one here is doing anything other then the usual ass hatery and douche baggery. Try not to take anything personal.... Unless your Tungsten. Then you should take everything serious. :rofl::kyle::owned:

Pssst. even he knows I'm kidding.

Edited by Dowser

Now see! You fit right in! Feel free to find a corner of this place, piss on it and call it yours. I will only take back my thick skin comment on the condition that you in some way insult me in a humourus manner. The wittier the better.

Now stick around. Hell we're practically family right? by the way, how are my kids doin?...................... Too far?

Yeesh ... I was only kidding! Sorry if I offended anyone (especially here at NPORA).

I'm not a bulley in real life or behind the keyboard, rather, I'm a bit of a wimp. :lol: The best way to look at offending someone is that they respected your opinion in the first place. :)

Feel free to find a corner of this place, piss on it and call it yours.

On behalf of the Admin & Mods, please refrain from the pissing. Tends to stink up the place a bit. We're already having issues with the old Cheetos smell in THAT corner over there.

• Like 1