path23.jpg

path37.jpg

path38.jpg

path41.jpg

path42.jpg

path44.jpg

path43.jpg

lol.jpg

i know the bars go right in front of the headlights but it doesn't break it up bad at all..

sooo...what cha think.?

next is the rear and rock sliders

Edited by stalker
  • Like 3

thank you, i have a few ideas for the rear that will make things look pretty good

here is a sneak peak of the rock sliders

path40.jpg

path42-1.jpg

path44-1.jpg

Edited by stalker

Looks great! The bars in front of the headlights bug me a bit but it still looks good. How did you end out mounting it? Looking forward to seeing the rear bumper. Mine if only half way done. Was wanting to finish it up this weekend but I blew it off for another weekend. I need to address the tire rack, hi-lift location, and license plate before I finish it. Trying to figure out if I want to ditch the factory tire rack for a bumper mounted on or mod the factory one to suit my needs.

Anyway again it looks great. You've been on a role with the mods. Can't wait to see what else is coming in the near future.

Never was personally a fan of the shaved corners on d21/wd21s (even in my minitruck days), was usually a fan of making something else fit/flow. That's just me though and I can apriciate the work in doin it.

Bumper on the other hand I'm digging, even the headlight obstruction ain't botherin me as much as it should. Might have to copy that lower halfs plans a little in the future, any pics of your mounting setup?

ill post some pictures of the mounting brackets soon as i clean it after wheeling, as for the receiver i use it for my winch...ill plug it in and show some pictures.

when it is time make sure you make your way over to TOTM and give me a vote.!

thanks,

here is the Winch...

path46.jpg

Is there any chance of cutting up the bumper bar and pushing in the winch to help increase your approach angle? Just an idea but it still looks BOSS

Is there any chance of cutting up the bumper bar and pushing in the winch to help increase your approach angle? Just an idea but it still looks BOSS

are you talking about angling it up more.?

No, like cutting some of the actual bumper bar and mounting the winch more into it (So it moves more back or towards the vehicle) with some of the winch sticking out. If possible

No, like cutting some of the actual bumper bar and mounting the winch more into it (So it moves more back or towards the vehicle) with some of the winch sticking out. If possible

thats a good idea, little late now

This might come in handy

my winch comes out and rides in the back cargo area, i dont trust anyone for me to just leave it out...ill post some pictures once i finish the storage spot for it