Pillar Gauge Pod

Alkorahil

Just bumping the thread to bring it back to daylight.

Hey everyone. Going on 3 weeks tomorrow since I sent out Payemnt info. 14 have sent payment at this time. Still waiting on the rest of you. Let me know if you are no longer interested so I can update our status. Lets not wait too long fellas, theres other on here that have paid already and are waiting to see something come of this.

Also, the proto type has been made, its ready for fitment, and to have the guages adjusted to proper angles. I also forgot to mention in the mass email I just sent out to all of you involved, that the spot that has the factory tweeter hole, will still be there, it just wont be cut out. They were able to retain the spot. Now this is all just word of mouth from them as I haven't seen the proto type yet. They require the payment to get things shipped so lets get on it.

Exciting news! perhaps some of you guys who were interested in the tweeter design, may just very well get a product in the end that will work. Time will see so long as the funds arrive. :aok:

Dowser, have you read my e-mail reply?

Dowser, have you read my e-mail reply?

Not sure how I missed getting a reply our to you man. I sent one off tonight.

As for the rest of you who have not paid for the order yet. We're 3 people away from getting enough orders to take this to market. Come on guys.... Money might be tough for some of you, but if you we're ready to commit, its time to pony up. The rest of us are waiting.

Edited by Dowser

My bad, I haven't been around for a while and completely forgot about this.

Dowser, I'll check my emails and respond appropriately. As before I'm in for 2 so that should get us almost to the finish line. I'll send funds immediately when I know what you need...

B

Is it to late to get in on this? I havent been on in a while. Can send funds NOW if its still possible.

I think i would want a brownish gray (i have the 90-92 gray color but it has a hint of brown unlike the 93+ interiors) in a 3pod design.

Edited by edicer2

Payment sent, can you confirm, Dowser? :aok:

Payment confirmed and Official Update Page updated in about 2 minutes..

Is it to late to get in on this? I havent been on in a while. Can send funds NOW if its still possible.

I think i would want a brownish gray (i have the 90-92 gray color but it has a hint of brown unlike the 93+ interiors) in a 3pod design.

PM sent.

:bounce:Update. :bounce:

We've got 21 Orders paid for at this time. Those remaining have 2 Weeks to arrange payment if you are still interested. After that time, We'll be moving on without you. If you've lost the original Payment request email, send me either a PM or email and I'll resend the necessary information out.

:skull: Get your sh*t together boys, Times a tickin. :skull:

Edited by Dowser

Payment has been sent!

Is it true the tweeter design is getting made too?

Well from what they've told me on the phone, what they did was fit the 3 pods on the trim piece, and left enough room at the bottom from where the tweeter was. You'd have to cut out the hole yourself but it should be the same shape as the factory style..... So they say. We'll see when we get the product.

Edited by Dowser

you know I was messing with ya...

Of course! That is why you aren't banned... :lol:

Ok, I didn't think aboot it, I just addressed an envelope to Dowser land, double stamped it and left it for the mailman to pick up. Will it make it?

Do I need some special international shipping?? :shrug:

Dowser, I wrote up a long email, but apparently Yahoo didn't like it so it was deleted when I hit 'send'. I'll re-type it tomorrow when I'm not so pissed off...

B

:bwack:

It was sent 7/7/12 so no, I'd expect a few more days. When is the final date?? I'll Western Union you with a Candy-Gram for Mongo if it comes down to the wire...

B

Well from what they've told me on the phone, what they did was fit the 3 pods on the trim piece, and left enough room at the bottom from where the tweeter was. You'd have to cut out the holke yourself but it should be the same shape as the factory style..... So they say. WWl e he sethe prroduct.

Sounds awesome. I can't wait to get this! Already thinking about a voltmeter, oil pressure and coolant temp since the 94-95 WD21 gauges are rather lackluster.