Big plans

Everyone has plans for what they would like to do and most take a while to complete. I have been a Nissan fanatic since 1986 and have built show winning Nissans that have been featured in magazines. I bought my 95 Pathy in Oct 95 and love it very much, it might be the fav out of my Nissan collection witch has 4 Datsuns, 4 Nissans and a FX35. This Pathy has a VG33 swap with 4x4parts.com stainles headers, 2 1/2 exhaust with stainless magnaflow, Z31.com adjustable cam gears retarded 7 degrees, Msd 6a box, MSD SS coil, E3 plugs, Jet V-Force plus, Stillen intake, and Flex a lite dual pullers. I'm gathering parts to make this Pathy supercharged with ViPEC ecu. Since it's hard for me to stay concintrated on one project I still hope to get started on my full custom sas swap with triangulated front and rear set up sittin on either King or Ballistic coilovers this comming winter. My plans are drawn up and I picked up a 85 Toyota front axle, now I just need to start gathering the other parts to get this going while I'm also building a full custom 79 Datsun King Cab. So for now enjoy these photos of how my Pathy curently rolls around.

Edited by mxracerjason

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I spy Bridgestones on the front and BFGs on the rear?

does kinda have a r50 look to it with everything matched too, not that thats necessarly a bad thing

yep, BFGs are new, Bridgestones used to be on rear,they were ok so I did'nt want to waste money on full set when lifted ifs will just waste them any way.

With the bumpers painted body color, it almost vibes like an r50. Interesting. :D

(Also, are you copying the IMGs from Photobucket? Looks like the ones that aren't working are missing the file and/or extension.)

yeah I'm useing photobucket. I just forgot how to post pics. last time I used it I put lots of Datsun build pics on Ratsun.com

:fish: nothing wrong with a little bit of shine (and :nono: using the D word :lol: )

I wish the donks did'nt exsist and do'nt care if I'm not spelling it right. Donks are those stupid cars all the hommies roll around in lifted on 26' and bigger chrome rims

Funny... I thought painting dash pieces body color was just for posers... :D Kidding, actually looks kinda cool.

Chrome can look really good in the right application. If done wrong (applied to plastic especially) it just looks cheap. Personally I like the look of chrome bumpers on a dark green Pathy. The problem with a donk isn't the chrome, or even the tractor wheels, it's the idiot who put them together.