Not sure what you all get...

...MPG wise, but I am OCD about topping off EVERY fill and calculating miles/gal EVERYTIME! I average approx low 13sMPG (4x4 winter driving) and low 14sMPG (4x2 summer) with a solid mix of hwy and city in each tank... I just got back from a road trip to Talkeetna, AK and got 18.9MPG!!!!!!!!!! :fireworx:

I'm SUPER stoked on those numbers b/c I'm running the 31s AND have the big Yakima box on top and the Thule bike rack on back!!!

Edited by mattyrides07

When my commute was 6 minutes, my mpg was 14 at every fill, then when I changed jobs my commute was 25 minutes, mostly highway (and I got Warn hubs), it increased to 16.5 to 17 mpg.

Took my dads car50 to montreal a couple weeks ago and it averaged 21mpg that is with crazy Quebec traffic. No a/c on at all though. Try to use cruise on the highway its a big help.

I get about 15-17... probably going to fill it up sometime today and shoot for 300 miles on a tank. pretty much have done a full tune up on it now. My K&N filter was super dirty and choking her out, and not in a sexy kinky way...

On highway I get 18-23 mpg. City driving 12-16.

I use premium fuel and Mobil 1 5w-30 100% synthetic.

Why are you using premium fuel? It's a waste. Provides no benefit on our engines. Just use mid-grade (because mid-grade leaves less build up than regular...they add more cleaner in it).

Jose

I get around 15 mpg.. on average. Which, after reading most of y'alls, is bad. lol I need to run all the way out and fill all the way u[ and see hoow far I can get. I usually just fill up once I get to about a quarter left. With gas as much as it is these days, it cost me 60 bucks for a full tank I believe.

I have to fill up atleast once a week too, which is annoying. that's about 50 a week, lol. Oh well, it's my parents money :D

Why are you using premium fuel? It's a waste. Provides no benefit on our engines. Just use mid-grade (because mid-grade leaves less build up than regular...they add more cleaner in it).

Jose

I don't know what the VG engines spec, but VQ35DEs spec premium fuel of at least 91 octane. I notice a difference when running 93 octane; better acceleration, slightly better fuel economy. Technically all grades of gasoline must contain a minimum level of detergency; some gas stations add more additives to meet top tier standards but who actually knows how much extra "additive" you get and if it actually helps in the long run? Top tier detergency levels are not strictly enforced as of right now.