Free Workgloves or Safety Glasses!

01silvapathy

Got mine too. They're a bit large on my face but my head is narrow and small anyway. They're nicely tinted, but it feels a bit strange driving with them as it distorts the view a little (very noticeable if looking at the instrument cluster). It's difficult to describe. For free, not bad.

still waiting for mine... mom switched our mailing address from po box to the house again in the middle of that... so idk if they will even show up.... :thumbsdown:

got mine today also glasses are cool a little too small for my fat head but for free cant complain but will work for shooting or ill give them to my dad if they are bunk

• 2 weeks later...

I got Mine abit ago aswell. They are nice for being free though they feel kinda delicate to be used in a real shop. So I have made them my new biking glasses, as the lenses are really clear and the white frames match my bike.

Got my gloves, pretty nice, but Id of preferred the glasses. Although, the gloves are great for handling solvents/grease since they are coated.

Cant complain about free stuff, they worked great when I used them to swap out/clean my hubs.

I got Mine abit ago aswell. They are nice for being free though they feel kinda delicate to be used in a real shop. So I have made them my new biking glasses, as the lenses are really clear and the white frames match my bike.

sounds like you got something different than me :shrug: Mine have been holding up pretty good so far as actual work glasses. Nice for cuttin with the torches and great for towing shades...

sounds like you got something different than me :shrug: Mine have been holding up pretty good so far as actual work glasses. Nice for cuttin with the torches and great for towing shades...

Oh I am not complaining :) I dont use tinted specs inside anyway. So yes, they make great cruising shades. Hell most of my sunglasses are safety glasses. Less my Mauis.