Changes to the Moderation Staff

RedPath88

As the title implies we have made a few changes.

Please take a minute to welcome our newest Moderators:

nunya & Simon

nunya's been around here for a while now and has willingly handled (within his former limits) TOTM, when Tex could not. Something that has been greatly appreciated. :beer: With his new status, he'll be much more capable to do that, in addition to addressing needs throughout the forum.

Simon has been here from the very beginning, longer than any current and active member of the NPORA staff. Given that he is also an Admin on another forum, he undoubtedly has the ability and experience to handle the NPORA's needs. :aok:

--- --- --- ---

In addition to Simon and nunya accepting the new positions, we have two long time staff members who have chosen to step down. The did so voluntarily since they just do not have the time to devote too the forum at this time.

We would like to thank both Mookie and 88pathoffroad for all that they have contributed in the past, too help make NPORA what it is today.

With these changes, we are also going to be creating a new member group and moving former staff members into it, to recognize and thank them for contributing to NPORA.

• Like 1

Welcome, congrats & condolences to nunya & Simon!!

Also, a thank you to Mookie & 88. Your work here in the past is appreciated. :aok:

Congrats guys. I can only hope that the forums wont turn Pink now. And as for Simon I already thought of you as an admin anyway. Well..... Sort of.... My thinking is if you're legally shagging an Admin its as good as having the power yourself. Congrats on both! :new576:

Yeah, pretty much...

Glad to be part of the team, I'll be the best asset I can :aok:

Fixed that for you... :lol:

Thanks Mookie and 88Pathoffroad for your contributions. :beer:

B

• 3 months later...

Yeah, pretty much...

Fixed that for you... :lol:

Thanks Mookie and 88Pathoffroad for your contributions. :beer:

B

Now who would bring this back up after 4 months? ;-) Shows you how much I'm on these days. heheheheh.

It was a great time - glad the board has the current staff that do such a great job.

I was on Mr Jims very first forum. Was that in 2000-2001? Or as early as 1999? I don't know if anyone else on that board is still here? '88 and Simon? It's great to see it today. The first forum was just a message list.