Starting out

dirtypathy

Hey guys,

I just joined the forums here and I already like it. Last week i bought a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder XE automatic with 238km. I love the "How-to" section, I have already been reading it for hours so I decided why not join up. I am new to nissan but I already like it. I began just purchasing the pathy to get me through winter as i drive a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gt in the summer but now i am thinking about putting a lift and making a off road machine. Thank you for all your guys help that you have already given me through these forums;I am like a sponge at this point.

Cheers,

Hey thanks for the warm welcoming. I got a couple pictures they are not very good because i just took them with my blackberry, my camera is dead at the moment and i have to find the charger. So here she is, stock, little bit of rust, not too bad for $700 though.

dirtypathy.jpg

pathy.jpg

haha thanks ya i took it on some dirt hills to see what it would do, i was very surprised the hills i was easily able to climb. Popped her in 4 low and she climbed right up it with barely any gas. pretty good for stock. The mud around here is all dry at the moment. BTW i like your rifles you would fit right in over here in alberta!

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, you got a great truck for 700 bones!!

any pathy around me, gotta pay 1500 for something like this-

colin_car_wreck_front.jpg

and no matter what the CL ad says...that will NOT buff out!

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. "