I have lost....

ILoveMyPatty

Been there, Bud. I had mine parked for almost all of 2009 while I did work on it that should've taken three months tops. It really got bad when I had to push myself to do 2 hrs on it during the weekend.

Maybe going wheeling with a friend or sitting in on a local 4x4 club gathering would get the spark back? Hell, rip the top off of one Pathy just to get you started at it again.

Or maybe post your address and local NPORA members could stop by and poke at you with pointy sticks until you start wrenching.

Or slam a case of Red Bull, slacker! :)

I may lack som emotivation (allright, I'm downright lazy at times) but I keep mine running AND a Toyota running at the same time! You really wanna be classified as lower than me? Get to work! :fish:

I think it's because it has been so long since I've driven one of my Pathys... Its been over a year since I've driven my '90... and it's now been over a month since I've driven my '94, and I'd only driven it from the place where I bought it, to here.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just need ONE friend to help me and it'll be all good! Really don't want to swap t-bar crossmembers solo, and do my BL solo (again)... I don't want to do anything solo, it's sooooo borrrringgggggggg. I had my share of solo wrenching when I did my motor swap (stab me in the face!).

:)

It wont be long and I'll have the motivation again fellas....

If you had some members close to you that would be great. I know that having some quite close to me helped me get my ass in gear when it came to fixing up mine.

I completely understand.... I used to have to wrench just to get to work the next day, talk about motivation draining blink.gif

Now I have a couple projects that I want to do (both in process) and one that needs to be done (have the parts), but finding enough time to dig in and then actually digging in can be hard.

Ahhh, her time will come... My mind is elsewhere right now, which is one of the reasons she's being neglected...

Finally (after 14 months) I'm able to finish the practicum portion for my Paramedic program.. talk about a long wait. Stupid strike and government... BAH! I HATE BC GOVERNMENT! :) Though... I'm sure it wouldn't be JUST BC government if I lived elsewhere :P

I worked almost 3 years to get my 87 back on the road/trail..3 engine swaps later...she's running and I couldn't be happier...granted I have lots of work still to come and living in an apmt really limits the work u can do when u have to hide from management BC some residents dot understand u can work on a truck and not dump fluids but any maintainece even if its installing lights or bolt on parts is terms for eviction....Grrrr....so get off ure ass and get the trucks running....its worth it I promise