New General Grabbers Are Out

FUELER

Well new general grabbers are out,

the first thing i thought was "wow they look good" (well, other than the red lettering)

GeneralGrabber.jpg

then i saw the prices... man my size (265 75 16) used to be $120 now with the new style its $210 !!! MORE THAN BFG!!! What are they, crazy???

Your opinions?

ABout the price - well i guess it isn't the replacement for the AT2 like i assumed....

but a very nice lookin tire!

need a better pic of the hotty hiding behind the tire thumbsup.gif

short skirt and little bit of leg showing in this pic how do you know its a hottie?

what if its a drag?

Edited by MY1PATH

so where are these being sold anyway? they're not on the general tire site yet and the only other refereces I've seen say they will be available in 35-37" sizes.

as far as price I think I paid 210 for my Nokian Vatiiva MT's and I am very happy with them.

as far as price I think I paid 210 for my Nokian Vatiiva MT's and I am very happy with them.

I hope that was mounted, balanced and out the door; I paid $169 for the BFG MT KM2 without the other charges. :shrug:

B

short skirt and little bit of leg showing in this pic how do you know its a hottie?

what if its a drag?

:rofl: there still might be a person or 2 around here that would wanna see...

On the other note, I kinda like the red letters (faded out might turn them pink) even if on the same note it reminds me of the yellow letter Goodyear Eagle #1 tire craze a fiew years ago on every wannabe redneck Nascar fans beat up Lumina...

I hope that was mounted, balanced and out the door; I paid $169 for the BFG MT KM2 without the other charges. shrug.gif

B

pretty close, I think I was just shy of $1,100 out the door(for 5 and they re-banlanced them again a month later). and I thnk they've gone down since then... anyway, they won hands down out of the 3 I looking at;

toyo OC MT-every poser has em

Nokian Vatiiva MT- just right

Mickey MTZ- was $275 @ the time iirc

Edited by MY1PATH

Poser! LOL Thats freakin awesome...

Its ture 90% of the shiny new lifted and armored rigs arround here are pushin the toyo MT's. I thought they looked great as a tire but I'm gettin sick of seein em. (always clean trucks too).

the nokian MT on the other hand, there's one other meber here that has em and we are the only 2 ppl I've seen run em.

OH yeh, they really suck you don't want a uniqe tire like minenono.gif go get something common.whistle.gif