Times Square Bomb

headpeace

Amateurs... if they had ever seen this video, they would choose another brand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQKhle2jtH8&feature=player_embedded

Excellent commercial :) , too bad Nissan has fskced up the Patrol by intorducing the new Patrol .

As if they didn't have enough SUV ( Shopping Utility Vehicles ) ( Armada and Pathfinder R51 ) they had to screw the mighty Patrol .

it wasn't stolen. It was bought off Craigslist... that's how they found the guy. not too smart

Yeah, saw that later, he did "attempt" to scratch out the VIN tag.

2 arrests so far, one here and one in Paki-land.

From what I've seen in the news, it was a '93, and the video clips I've seen of the wrecker hauling it off, it has the stock XE chrome steelies

That video you posted pisses me off... they got cuffed for THAT? REALLY? WTF!

Goddamn some police officers need beat about the head with a sharp stick!

Well, we don't know the whole story but cuffing them seems excessive. On the other hand, emergency response crews down there have been working like crazy, so maybe they don't have a sense of humor? Who knows, maybe they just cooled them down for 5 minutes and let them go. It does look like if the kid wiped out in that depth water he might have needed medical attention... :shrug:

B

That video you posted pisses me off... they got cuffed for THAT? REALLY? WTF!

Goddamn some police officers need beat about the head with a sharp stick!

State of emergency. They shouldnt have been out. Still a bit excessive. But yeah.

But I've been reading up about the stuff used for this pathfinder bomb. Needless to say there was no way it was going to blow up. Especially considering that McVeigh used Ammonium nitrate and this guy used urea nitrate that wasn't sensitized or anything. Just crazy. Even then McVeigh got a partial detonation with dynamite to set it off.