Project : Eagle Finder

EarlFairweather

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great deal , and ya I tore all 3 out so im going to need all 3 lol. Thanks for the info ill just go to my friendly neighborhood nissan dealer then

those prices were from an online dealer and the prices are discounted compared to going to your local dealer, as a comparison the $49 supply line retails for $66, you can contact Alkorahil in the classified, services section under the Genuine Nissan Parts thread for prices if you don't mind having to order the lines

Thats a great deal , and ya I tore all 3 out so im going to need all 3 lol. Thanks for the info ill just go to my friendly neighborhood nissan dealer then

those prices were from an online dealer and the prices are discounted compared to going to your local dealer, as a comparison the $49 supply line retails for $66, you can contact Alkorahil in the classified, services section under the Genuine Nissan Parts thread for prices if you don't mind having to order the lines

Though he would have to pay international shipping from him.

Not so fast.

Exactly.

Yes, Alkorahil can do that now...

Give him a try with anything you might need to order from a dealership, Earl, and see how the prices add up...

B

Any recommendations on good rubber fuel line?

No such thing as a Good rubber fuel line,you put it on and then you need to buy a new car,they split/rot and spray gas all over you engine causeing a fire,rubber is for sex,not fuellines.

Edited by nismothunder

After doing some research Im going to have to agree with you guys on the rubber hose sucks part. The hose thats decent is stuff used for heavy machinery, but it's to pricey and too big.

Ill look around at some local part stores and see if they have any hard line in roles.

The entire fuel line running under the vehicle is something you should get locally.

Because of their size you would not be saving any money ordering it online (or from me) because of the shipping charges of something that is 6-8 feet long.

The shipping charges would end up being more than the parts cost.

I would be leary of shipping them as well since they are so extremely easy to bend/break.

Here are the part numbers and MSRP from Nissan on them:

PART NUMBER: 17338-41G00 TUBE-EVAP MSRP $28.80

PART NUMBER: 17510-41G00 TUBE-FUEL RETURN MSRP $40.86

PART NUMBER: 17506-41G00 TUBE-FUEL MSRP $75.26

The entire fuel line running under the vehicle is something you should get locally.

Because of their size you would not be saving any money ordering it online (or from me) because of the shipping charges of something that is 6-8 feet long.

The shipping charges would end up being more than the parts cost.

I would be leary of shipping them as well since they are so extremely easy to bend/break.

Here are the part numbers and MSRP from Nissan on them:

PART NUMBER: 17338-41G00 TUBE-EVAP MSRP $28.80

PART NUMBER: 17510-41G00 TUBE-FUEL RETURN MSRP $40.86

PART NUMBER: 17506-41G00 TUBE-FUEL MSRP $75.26

Ya I agree they are too big, thanks for the part numbers ill call around and see who can get them for me. I was also talking to my mechanic shop today and he said he can sell line by the foot and I can just bring it home and fit it then he will put the ends on it for me.

You can even run them better/further at the front with by the foot line. I know I don't like the flex being so close to my headers. At least Nissan didn't get stupid and run them into the wheel well until the Xterra/Frontier came along.

• 1 month later...