Weird Light Problem.

Toby

At random my dome lights will blink. And the "door open" thing will blink with them. I am pretty sure it's in the hatch.

But it comes on at random. Like I hit a bump and it blinks. Or i turn a sharp turn and it does it. Pretty sure it's with the hatch though as both dome lights are lighting up.

That is the trouble area. You just have to check the contects/wires and move on down the line if that doesn't do it. I hate electrical issues that are not the 'stopped working' kind...

B

Ain't there a writeup somewhere about cleaning or tightening something in the switches in the doors/hatch?

Yeah, I have seen the fix here before, I believe you can do it using a couple of washers. I tried to search, but I left my mind on the beach last night.

turned off the "doors open" or whatever thing at the way back dome light. The middle of the switch. And that stopped it for now. Whenever I get the time i'll take the latch apart and check it.

it takes about 5 mins with a 12mm socket and put the washers underneath each bolts after the stiker plate...No need to take apart anything thats in the way

I'm pressed for time alot.