Nissan Custom Pick-Up

OfftourRoadie96

For Sale On Craigslist

DOESNT HAVE A TOP!! Custom 1990 nissan 720 hardbody pickup, 117k, manual trans, 4cl 2400 12 valve, motor and trans are stock, this truck doesnt have a top its a full time convertible, its orange with green flames, its 2wd w/ the 4x4 fenders, toyota pickup front grill and bumper, nissan pathfinder crome mirrors, escalade 17'' wheels, tires have about 90% tread left, fronts are Yokohama 235/45z17 es100 and the backs are Fuzion zr1's, windshield was cut down, shaved outside door handles, seats came out of a 90 caviler, 5 point seat harness, all the lights work, heat works, aftermarket horn, red neon in the center that light the flames up red, compressor and air tand in back, pressure switch cuts off at 150psi and comes on at 130psi, dual pressure gauge, w/ switches for the front and back, front has air bags on it and the back has air shocks, front moves up and down by the switch but the back stays the same, if you wanted to put the bags it the back the switck is already installed, truck bed is carpeted except the tail gate, wheel well cove opens up on passengers side the put fuel it, eruo tail lights, clear front side marker lights, blueish head lights, 7'' jensen flip out dvd/cd/mp3 player (model VM9410) 13 watt x 4, 4ohm, mtx thunder 8500 12'' sub (160oz. magnet, 500 watts rms, 3'' voil coil, dual 4 ohm, in slot ported box, mtx thunder 801D amp (800 watt max, 500 watt rms), Ive taken pictures of everything from top to bottom, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I can email more pics if wanted, PASSED ECHECK AND READY TO GO!!!!! cell is 216-323-7078, LOOKING FOR A RACING QUAD WITH REVERSE, 4X4 SUV, OR BEST OFFERS

3ne3k43m75T85P35R4a3i1f2b3cd1c06517.jpg

3kb3m53l05Td5P95R4a3i4a2a93565f1817.jpg

3nd3k43o85T45P55R2a3i5620aba7391117.jpg

3n63mf3l55T85P45R6a3i49005b2803ed1b.jpg

Things like this make me happy to know all my old HB's have been crushed when I was done with them. No chance of my name poppin up when doeing a title history search... To each their own even if some shouldn't...

I have rode in one chopped like this...TONS of FUN ! You get the bounce of a low-rider truck but the air of a vert. This one had a top that should have latched back on, but didn't go so well. For a while this truck was raised and on 33's and due to the notching in the frame folded in on itself and crushed the top, so back down it went and permanent vert!

I have rode in one chopped like this...TONS of FUN ! You get the bounce of a low-rider truck but the air of a vert. This one had a top that should have latched back on, but didn't go so well. For a while this truck was raised and on 33's and due to the notching in the frame folded in on itself and crushed the top, so back down it went and permanent vert!

I'd rather drink bleach than be seen in one of those things.