Caturday Is Everyday

Precise1

• 3 weeks later...

That's kinda creepy actually. :lol:

DVW, great video find!

My cat isn't nearly that composed and theatrical, he has a tendency to shred the bag and if he does a back flip, something is going to bleed. :lol:

Still, I have some similar pictures of him in a box 1/2 too small, peeking out of a drawer, etc.

Cats are great...

B

• 3 weeks later...

All, our family has crossed to the darkside. My oldest stepdaughter has been working me and my wife for a dog for quite some time. We had a dog once and it was more or less my dog in the end as the kids had nothing to do with her. I finally gave in the other day and she came home with this......

IMG_0105_zps27782574.jpg

IMG_0104_zpsd4cfa5c4.jpg

Say hello to 4. Yes, the number 4, or cuatro, as she is called. I think Quattro is better( being more auto related).

These are the best shots I could get as the boys were freaking her out a bit. Oh well, here we go...

Good luck Bud! It is just like kids but shorter term, give all the love and security you can and in no time it will be a happy addition to the family.

Tell the boys to back off for a bit... :bwack:

B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok, I got rapid/continuous shot mode figured out this weekend, along with the highest res/raw data shots. Still playing with the camera and will for months, but here is my favorite shot so far. 100% pure distilled psychosis...

DSC_0542.jpg

RUN!!!

B

This made me laugh out loud for at least a minute, what a great shot. What kind of camera? How are there so many of you cat owners / lovers on here? In my family we're about little white dogs, I have a Maltese and my parents have 3 Bichon Frise. Cats are great but I'm allergic and I only know of one person that even has any cats, I guess in my circle anyway.

I'm glad you like it almost as much as me, I've been laughing at it for 3 years now! :D

FYI, that is Poop the Cat and he is disturbed. He is a fun, loving cat and he attacked my leg exactly like that last week. Thanks the Gods I was wearing jeans and he was just making a point, and not serious!

That is a Nikon D90, about a midline DSLR that I bought 3 years ago. It takes far better pictures than I do (if that makes any sense), but I have some great still lifes and close ups as well. The DSLR cameras these day are so advanced that basic photography is brainless. As I said about that one, I was playing with functions and set up for my furry pole dancer and he did not disappoint! :D

I've submitted the photo for a few things like Fark.com photoshop contests, so now he randomly appears in things online. :aok:

Nothing wrong with dogs, but they generally take more time/space than a cat (I like them both and almost all animals). To me the difference is how you raise them, as you can have an indoor cat/dog that is part of the family or an aloof outdoor cat/dog that does it's own thing most of the time. :shrug:

Poop comes when I whistle/call, knows the sound of our cars and will show up to greet, goes to sleep every night on my wife (will come and get us if we are late), hangs out/helps if we are working outside, sit at the edge of the hot tub to hang out and lets birds/rats/lizards loose in the house, because how could we not like that?

Last week he walked up to a Great Dane/Lab mix and dared it to try (we held the dog back). :lol:

Nice to see the kitteh saved...

Patient dog...caraaaaaazy cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bku2thrhSA#at=112

Gotta love the crazy kittens (aren't they all)! Patient dogs are required...

I present "Shark Cat" ..

WTH is up with all the Roomba cats riders or whatever? I see a lot and don't get it...

B

WTH is up with all the Roomba cats riders or whatever? I see a lot and don't get it...

B

It is a cat patiently sitting on a robot vacuum wearing a freekin' shark suit! I guess my appeal to this video is that neither of these actions will ever happen in my house. :lol:

Yes, I saw that you diminutive cranial capacity contestant.

My question is why there are so many videos of cats riding those things! I have seen several without even looking...

My cat would either attack/kill it or run away, never to enter the house again with it running. :shrug:

B

• 2 weeks later...

What? It's a cat! :D

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/meow-monopolys-new-cat-is-in-iron-is-out

Meow! Monopoly's new cat is in, iron is out
_h338_w600_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
AP Images: Jason DeCrow, Invision for Hasbro

The new Monopoly cat token is displayed with the game in Hasbro’s showroom at the American International Toy Fair, Saturday, Feb. 9, in New York.

_h17_w0_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg8 hr agoRiya Bhattacharjee of MSN News

The latest token to hit the Monopoly boards is a cat, which is replacing the iron by popular vote.

The cat is out of the bag.

Monopoly has introduced its new token — a tiny metal cat, which replaces the iron, one of the game's original metal tokens.

As of this week, the new Monopoly boards will include the cat piece, which Gizmodo reports is about one-half-inch wide by one-half-inch long.

Monopoly fans were asked to vote on replacement tokens by Hasbro earlier this year. The choices included a toy robot, a helicopter, a cat, a guitar or a diamond ring. Hasbro said that the cat was voted No. 1.

"We know that cat lovers around the world will be happy to welcome the new cat token into the Monopoly game," a Hasbro executive said at the time of the vote in February. "While we're a bit sad to see the iron go, the cat token is a fantastic choice by the fans and we have no doubt it will become just as iconic as the original tokens."

Other retired tokens include the lantern, purse, rocking horse, cannon and the sack of money.

_h0_w600_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpgMCT: Melina Yingling

• 3 weeks later...