BEER!

Nytrosfinder

I would get some... except for 2 things....

1. I am not 21 and have no way of getting it

2. If anyone important(My RA) finds out about alcohol... the next person in authority will come and raid you of it, report you to the dean... and your gone the next day.... (happened to a friend of mine already but he had Ice tea that foamed up a little... haha)

so are balls but noone argued that did they!?

I have a few gay friends. I've said about something tasting like balls and they felt the need to describe the taste to me. Needless to say, I walked away traumatized like a rape victim.

But if somebody likes balls than that's their thing i suppose

na.jpg

i don't really get na beers.. what's the point? same with decaf, wtf? :scratchhead:

Nothing wrong with the NA beers, some of them are quite tasty. You got Bratwrust mit kartoffel for lunch, you need a beer to go with it!!

I'll buy a case of Odouls when I know I'll be working on a car all day. I'm used to drinking beer, but staying sober seems to make the job go faster/smoother.

I call it 'adult soda'

Soda is bad for you. Drink water.

Exactly this!!! Beer, juice or water....

B

Coffe has nothing to do with that or my atention span issues. But I do have to agree with your juice suggestion. Soem of the Dole mixed fruit things are good and when I can actually find it the Minute Miad Cherry Limade stuff is awsome, even if it looks like a bottle of laundry detergent.