TJM T-15 install

Would the 99-04 one mount up to a 98? Is it just the gap that makes the difference? I could live with the gap for the lower profile front end

yes.

That was from personal experience...

I wasn't putting honey on my own nipples, if you're referring to my personal experience. ;)

But seriously, how and where did this so-called information information originate? Oh wait, it was Simon. :lol:

Ty: Drool. That is all.

Kenmt stuff: I love the look of the 00-04 bumper with the PIAA light setup, but it is insanely expensive and the mounting points are very weak.

Mike: Thanks, buddy! :beer:

As for what's available out there, ARB works for both generations of R50. On the first gen ('96-'99) there will be about a 1" gap in between the body and bumper. Apparently, rubber stripping works well to fill in this gap... :scratchhead:

Failing that, I haven't heard much good regarding Kennesaw's armor, but the options are endless and it looks pretty damn good, too. :aok:

The ultimate would be if someone had access to TJM's blueprint data for the R50 T-15 bumper... :sly:

Something is still missing there on the left side of the bumper there Peaches... still can't find bolts that make you happy?

Peaches? :scratchhead:

Yeah, that's right. I have to find the right size metric bolts.

There is no comparing to Honey Nipples, if you end up being dubbed that now I wouldn't be suprised. Just be happy nobody called you their 'fuzzy little man peach'

What size hardware are you after sticky nips?

Haha, sticky nips. :lol:

To be honest, I'm not sure. I tried 8mm but they were a bit too small. I'm going to look for 10-12mm ones this weekend. Something that'll be snug but won't affect the powdercoat. :togo:

Haha, sticky nips. :lol:

To be honest, I'm not sure. I tried 8mm but they were a bit too small. I'm going to look for 10-12mm ones this weekend. Something that'll be snug but won't affect the powdercoat. :togo:

Sweet, if you cant find anything, let me know. Wouldnt be a problem grabbing something from the stores here at work & getting it over there, not sure about how long it would take though.

Sweet, if you cant find anything, let me know. Wouldnt be a problem grabbing something from the stores here at work & getting it over there, not sure about how long it would take though.

Thanks! :beer: